Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had to laugh... 18:47 - Sep 21 with 2166 viewswkj

“They never really caused us too much of a problem. They surprised me the way they played, really direct. I thought they’d play a bit more football than they did."

Feels odd being the ones saying that rather than being told that by the other manager in a presser. Clearly Lambo is poking Steve Evans a bit, who was a pratt today, as usual.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I had to laugh... on 19:16 - Sep 21 with 1910 viewsBloomBlue

I did see the Gills play a game a few weeks ago and they played some nice football so was a bit surprised they went direct, although I think that was Evan's thinking we cannot deal with the long ball. But agree PL using that to take pleasure in poking Evan's.

Talking of the Gills direct ball I thought Wilson was great today especially in the air. I was unsure about him at first but looking an astute signing.
I had to laugh... on 19:20 - Sep 21 with 1879 viewswkj

I had to laugh... on 19:16 - Sep 21 by BloomBlue

I did see the Gills play a game a few weeks ago and they played some nice football so was a bit surprised they went direct, although I think that was Evan's thinking we cannot deal with the long ball. But agree PL using that to take pleasure in poking Evan's.

Talking of the Gills direct ball I thought Wilson was great today especially in the air. I was unsure about him at first but looking an astute signing.

Indeed, I am quite happy with our transfer window in all honesty, I think all of them have done better than I thought they would.

Crybaby

I had to laugh... on 19:27 - Sep 21 with 1825 viewsWD19

Struck me today that he is a lot quicker than I thought too. Settling in very nicely.
I had to laugh... on 20:11 - Sep 21 with 1652 viewsEastTownBlue

Sounds familiar.

From when we beat Leeds when he was the manager:

https://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/steve-evans-believes-leeds-were-worth-a
I had to laugh... on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 1612 viewsKeaneish

Thought his distribution was poor but he did OK today. Played better Tuesday night.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I had to laugh... on 18:22 - Sep 22 with 1069 viewswkj

I mean't to link this with the OP, but still enjoying a bit of Steve Evans wisdom tonight

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024