Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te 19:18 - Sep 21 with 2563 viewsMullet

http://twohundredpercent.net/steve-evans-football-manager-convicted-criminal/

I hope Lambert sues the saladphobic scrote.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 20:03 - Sep 21 with 2332 viewssolemio

Well, he sounds a lovely person.

He's clearly a person on whose word we can rely about what happened today.
Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 20:04 - Sep 21 with 2312 viewsBLUEBEAT

club site makes a bigger thing of it than TWTD does

Poll: W or W

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 20:54 - Sep 21 with 2115 viewsSitfcB

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 20:04 - Sep 21 by BLUEBEAT

club site makes a bigger thing of it than TWTD does

Sure Phil will get a story up once he’s home.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 2036 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's the tvvat done today?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:46 - Sep 21 with 1898 viewsPhilTWTD

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 20:54 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Sure Phil will get a story up once he’s home.

Indeed, I've only just seen the comments as been driving back. Story now up.

Because Town don't do press conferences 'proper' after away games the Ipswich media weren't in the room for Evans's comments, we were speaking to Paul Lambert and Tomas Holy by the tunnel.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:52 - Sep 21 with 1839 viewsJ2BLUE

There's no way Lambert said that to their young player. Total BS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 1800 viewsPJH

If ever two words go together perfectly to describe a person the first word is fat and the second one begins with c.
Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 22:13 - Sep 21 with 1730 viewswkj

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:52 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

There's no way Lambert said that to their young player. Total BS.

Aiye, Lambert might be firey when provoked, but he doesn't strike me as the instigator type, especially to a player, i mean he might find himself in a position as his manager one day.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 11:38 - Sep 22 with 1261 viewsSitfcB

Just in case you thought Evans was despised cos he's a fat gobsh1te on 21:46 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, I've only just seen the comments as been driving back. Story now up.

Because Town don't do press conferences 'proper' after away games the Ipswich media weren't in the room for Evans's comments, we were speaking to Paul Lambert and Tomas Holy by the tunnel.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why don’t we do it ‘properly’ after an away game? So they can leave quicker?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024