Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AbracaDobra 21:35 - Sep 21 with 1276 viewsITFC_96

Anyone else want to see Dobra play a first team game in the league? Not really been given a chance in the league yet despite good performances for the first team in the cup matches...

Was on the substitute bench once but no appearances yet.
AbracaDobra on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1261 viewsJ2BLUE

I doubt he'll be getting too many chances this year but he seems a class player.

Maybe a loan in January would be good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

AbracaDobra on 21:43 - Sep 21 with 1224 viewsITFC_96

AbracaDobra on 21:37 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I doubt he'll be getting too many chances this year but he seems a class player.

Maybe a loan in January would be good.

Georgiou is leaving in January which frees up a spot, and there are players (no names...) who have not shown much to justify their spots in the 18.
AbracaDobra on 21:57 - Sep 21 with 1181 viewsJ2BLUE

AbracaDobra on 21:43 - Sep 21 by ITFC_96

Georgiou is leaving in January which frees up a spot, and there are players (no names...) who have not shown much to justify their spots in the 18.

I really hope we keep Georgiou. He looks quality.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

AbracaDobra on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 1168 viewswkj

AbracaDobra on 21:57 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I really hope we keep Georgiou. He looks quality.

I might be wrong, but I imagine he might have expected more football than he has had so far. Wonder why, he has looked well when he has played.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

AbracaDobra on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1144 viewsTerry_Nutkins

AbracaDobra on 21:59 - Sep 21 by wkj

I might be wrong, but I imagine he might have expected more football than he has had so far. Wonder why, he has looked well when he has played.

He has to be head and shoulder above or we play are own. Long season. He will play plenty. I respect Lambert putting our own first. I count Garbett as one of ours as i fully expect him to sign if all goes well.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

AbracaDobra on 22:10 - Sep 21 with 1115 viewswkj

AbracaDobra on 22:03 - Sep 21 by Terry_Nutkins

He has to be head and shoulder above or we play are own. Long season. He will play plenty. I respect Lambert putting our own first. I count Garbett as one of ours as i fully expect him to sign if all goes well.

I would certainly hope so regarding Garbutt, of course, if he blossoms with us we might face some stiff competition, but I get the feeling that Oxford's criticisms of him probably stems from him playing with poorer team mates, not a world beater, but more than capable in the Championship with the right team i'd imagine.

Crybaby

AbracaDobra on 22:14 - Sep 21 with 1099 viewsITFC_96

Regardless of whether Georgiou or Garbutt stay, Dobra is talented. If he's not getting game time another club is going to take him - Tottenham's and almost certainly other premier league team's scouts have seen him play already.
AbracaDobra on 22:22 - Sep 21 with 1054 viewswkj

AbracaDobra on 22:14 - Sep 21 by ITFC_96

Regardless of whether Georgiou or Garbutt stay, Dobra is talented. If he's not getting game time another club is going to take him - Tottenham's and almost certainly other premier league team's scouts have seen him play already.

I am sure he will get his game time in the EFL Trophy, and the odd cameo. Rushing a youngster into the first team so regularly can have a negative effect on long term fitness, I am sure the club are managing him properly.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

AbracaDobra on 22:32 - Sep 21 with 1007 viewsstrikalite

Would love to see more of him that's for sure, when you have the ability to go past a player at pace like he does then I'd always find a spot on the bench for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024