Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) 00:41 - Sep 22 with 5310 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm happy with 0-1 (n/t) on 00:44 - Sep 22 with 4315 viewsEireannach_gorm

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 00:46 - Sep 22 with 4307 viewsmonytowbray

Losing your touch.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 07:30 - Sep 22 with 4113 viewsMattinLondon

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 00:46 - Sep 22 by monytowbray

Losing your touch.

He never really had it in the first place.
Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 22 with 4102 viewsReuser_is_God

Better than being happy with 0-0

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 07:45 - Sep 22 with 4076 viewsBluefish

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

Better than being happy with 0-0

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-pretty-pleased-with-0-0-draw-against-doncas

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:01 - Sep 22 with 4047 viewsDubtractor

Fishers.

Your posting is as poor as Edwards' first touch at the moment.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:06 - Sep 22 with 4029 viewsBarneycurley

I think you do your best work when you are drunk and I think that helps with the messy break up with Mick

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:07 - Sep 22 with 4026 viewsBluefish

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:01 - Sep 22 by Dubtractor

Fishers.

Your posting is as poor as Edwards' first touch at the moment.

Evert now and then the hypocrisy needs highlighting or those bad times will return. By bad times i mean invented fan red lines that apparently excuse awful behaviour and do damage.

I am not anti Lambert, it is the opposite I cam and always have been able to accept 3 points.

As it is you i shall give them a rest for a while though. I think that element of our support realise how silly they have been made to look lately.

Login to get fewer ads

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:08 - Sep 22 with 4015 viewsBluefish

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:06 - Sep 22 by Barneycurley

I think you do your best work when you are drunk and I think that helps with the messy break up with Mick

My missus randomly asked me last night when we were out if I still loved Mick

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:25 - Sep 22 with 3955 viewsSitfcB

👀👀👀👀

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:26 - Sep 22 with 3944 viewsSitfcB

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 07:45 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-pretty-pleased-with-0-0-draw-against-doncas

Easy easy easy.

COYB

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:27 - Sep 22 with 3935 viewsFtnfwest

Is it lambert?
Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:36 - Sep 22 with 3918 viewsMullet

You've had weeks of 442, long ball, Chambers and Skuse being standouts, being outplayed for large chunks of a game most weeks, people going all Norwich over seats sold, and you only manage this? Come on now Fishers.

Is this like when Magilton's legs finally went?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:41 - Sep 22 with 3879 viewsReuser_is_God

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:26 - Sep 22 by SitfcB

Easy easy easy.

Yeah, he’s done me there tbh.

Still, he’s just a sad little virgin keyboard warrior.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:47 - Sep 22 with 3839 viewsTractorCam

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:07 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

Evert now and then the hypocrisy needs highlighting or those bad times will return. By bad times i mean invented fan red lines that apparently excuse awful behaviour and do damage.

I am not anti Lambert, it is the opposite I cam and always have been able to accept 3 points.

As it is you i shall give them a rest for a while though. I think that element of our support realise how silly they have been made to look lately.

The difference being we're doing it more consistently and want to actually play football.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:50 - Sep 22 with 3825 viewsSitfcB

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:41 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, he’s done me there tbh.

Still, he’s just a sad little virgin keyboard warrior.

Things you love to see:

Reuser_Is_God calling people virgins.

COYB

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:54 - Sep 22 with 3799 viewsBluefish

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:50 - Sep 22 by SitfcB

Things you love to see:

Reuser_Is_God calling people virgins.

I assume it is similar to blokes in the closet making homophobic remarks to hide their insecurities

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:55 - Sep 22 with 3801 viewsMullet

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:47 - Sep 22 by TractorCam

The difference being we're doing it more consistently and want to actually play football.

We're not though are we? We're just way too good for this league and should never be down here. How often have we blown teams away this season, or even come close to it?

Fishers is right in many ways, we've even had Lambert "disrespecting the cup(s)"and fans lapping it up because it suits all of a sudden.

The fact we're top and still look a bit clumsy and half-baked is the most exciting thing. We could go up and be ready to make a decent fist of getting back to where Mick left us.

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:58 - Sep 22 with 3776 viewsTractorCam

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:55 - Sep 22 by Mullet

We're not though are we? We're just way too good for this league and should never be down here. How often have we blown teams away this season, or even come close to it?

Fishers is right in many ways, we've even had Lambert "disrespecting the cup(s)"and fans lapping it up because it suits all of a sudden.

The fact we're top and still look a bit clumsy and half-baked is the most exciting thing. We could go up and be ready to make a decent fist of getting back to where Mick left us.

Have you seen the goal from yesterday? How about the Downes goal against Shrewsbury? How about the Dobra goal against Luton?

I agree we're a bit lucky to be top as we've got away with stuff we perhaps wouldn't in the championship, but the fact we're winning games and fans want to continue to get comments about Mick in is laughable, considering it's the same people who say 'Let it go' when someone brings up a negative point towards him.

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:59 - Sep 22 with 3761 viewsBarneycurley

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:55 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Oh god not you too. ffs Mick this Mick that. Lets forget someone who managed us 3 back and look forward

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 22 with 3751 viewsMullet

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:58 - Sep 22 by TractorCam

Have you seen the goal from yesterday? How about the Downes goal against Shrewsbury? How about the Dobra goal against Luton?

I agree we're a bit lucky to be top as we've got away with stuff we perhaps wouldn't in the championship, but the fact we're winning games and fans want to continue to get comments about Mick in is laughable, considering it's the same people who say 'Let it go' when someone brings up a negative point towards him.

Yeah and that's sort of my point, having someone like Emyr Huws to pick out Nolan is unparalleled at this level and we've got 3 or 4 blokes who can do similar, yet we're not exactly Citeh in Div 3 terms either.

Dobra's way off getting in ahead of them too, which puts that game into a bit of context.

The only people saying "let it go" were his critics who err couldn't, over and over. This season will always be a low point for the club. It's just a question of how low.

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:03 - Sep 22 with 3739 viewsMullet

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 08:59 - Sep 22 by Barneycurley

Oh god not you too. ffs Mick this Mick that. Lets forget someone who managed us 3 back and look forward

Would you rather we stayed at this level or back to Hurst's era? Surely that's the bar to measure things against?

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:04 - Sep 22 with 3727 viewsTractorCam

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Yeah and that's sort of my point, having someone like Emyr Huws to pick out Nolan is unparalleled at this level and we've got 3 or 4 blokes who can do similar, yet we're not exactly Citeh in Div 3 terms either.

Dobra's way off getting in ahead of them too, which puts that game into a bit of context.

The only people saying "let it go" were his critics who err couldn't, over and over. This season will always be a low point for the club. It's just a question of how low.

And now the people who are bringing him up are those who want to argue despite us being top of the league and having a manager who goes above and beyond to have a relationship with the fans.

So I say to you Mullet and whoever, LET IT GO.

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:08 - Sep 22 with 3699 viewsjas0999

I’d take a 0-1 away from home every time.
Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:09 - Sep 22 with 3694 viewsBarneycurley

Manager happy with 1-0 ? (n/t) on 09:03 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Would you rather we stayed at this level or back to Hurst's era? Surely that's the bar to measure things against?

No i am happy we are moving forward I just don't get the digs still, your remark "get us back to where Mick left us" we've moved past that long ago and I for one couldn't care less. But I guarantee that if/when we get back to the championship there will be people queuing up to compare us yet again to MM tenure.

I just find it all so tiresome.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024