Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The full move for the goal is on this clip 11:03 - Sep 22 with 1029 viewsSteve_M

Lovely stuff and the instant that Dozzell turns good possession into a threat is obvious too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The full move for the goal is on this clip on 11:12 - Sep 22 with 968 viewsBloomBlue

Dozzell's first instinct is always to move the ball forward, I like that in a player
The full move for the goal is on this clip on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 938 viewswkj

The fact were doing such things in spells is why I don't agree with a lot of negative feedback on yesterday's game. We can't play like that for 90 minutes, but the fact we're able to in spells now makes things lovely overall
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 11:32]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The full move for the goal is on this clip on 11:24 - Sep 22 with 913 viewstextbackup

the Gillingham players look pissed watching the ball ping about

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The full move for the goal is on this clip on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 859 viewsKropotkin123

The full move for the goal is on this clip on 11:22 - Sep 22 by wkj

The fact were doing such things in spells is why I don't agree with a lot of negative feedback on yesterday's game. We can't play like that for 90 minutes, but the fact we're able to in spells now makes things lovely overall
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 11:32]

I agree and the more we do this, the long the spells will become. I

Two things are clear to me and you can see this in the highlights from multiple games. One, we have the ability to move the opposition players out of position by passing with intent. Two, we can break at pace after breaking up the opposition play.

We can also go long, which is something we have been able to do effectively for a while. It is good to see a mixture. Being reliant on any one of those won't serve to get you promoted quickly.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024