Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) 18:38 - Sep 22 with 1838 viewsBlue_Order

Does anybody have, or know of any warehouse/unit type space in or around Ipswich that we could use to make our banners & displays?

We use a school gymnasium at the moment, but could do with somewhere else.
Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 18:43 - Sep 22 with 1801 viewswkj

I'm not sure if Genesis still have the woodwork workshop in the town or not, might be worth looking in to.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 19:01 - Sep 22 with 1767 viewstextbackup

no idea on space they have, but Ipswich banners in claydon are massive town fans, they might be able to offer you something? fairly decent size premises

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1532 viewsEdmundo

Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 19:01 - Sep 22 by textbackup

no idea on space they have, but Ipswich banners in claydon are massive town fans, they might be able to offer you something? fairly decent size premises

I would echo that: Ipswich Banners. Might do a good deal on a banner for you too!

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 08:01 - Sep 23 with 1282 viewsBlue_Order

Cheers fellas, will enquire at both places 👍
Warehouse space in Ipswich (Blue Action) on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 1186 viewswkj

Genesis Site:
6 Wright Road

Tel: 01473 723888
info@orwellmencap.co.uk

I know they make furniture there and used to let hobby woodworkers attend on a Thursday night for personal projects and learning.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024