Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly 09:51 - Sep 23 with 1475 viewsSteve_M

At the very best it's an utter careless in his willingness to disregard basic rules of governance. That alone should disqualify him from being Prime Minister or it might have done in earlier times.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-refuses-six-times-to-answer-questions-a

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 09:52 - Sep 23 with 1461 viewschicoazul

I'm a big fan of how, right across the press, "close friend" is always in quotes. It's almost as if they are trying to tell us something.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 09:53 - Sep 23 with 1458 viewsSomethingBlue

Has it appeared in the Telegraph, Sun or Mail yet?

He is palpably unfit for office — to put it very mildly — but terrifyingly a huge swathe of the population now care for nothing as long as they get their Brexit.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 10:18 - Sep 23 with 1390 viewsOldsmoker

The stories say Boris was a regular visitor to her Shoreditch flat.
Trump paid off Stormy Daniels with his own money not government funds.
That puts Boris in a big pile of doo-doo.
The Times is a Murdoch paper and Johnson didn't work for a Murdoch paper - he worked for the Torygraph.
Johnson not fawning to Murdoch is commendable but will be his undoing.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 16:07 - Sep 24 with 1246 viewsSteve_M

Still not going away.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 17:58 - Sep 24 with 1187 viewsitfcjoe

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 09:53 - Sep 23 by SomethingBlue

Has it appeared in the Telegraph, Sun or Mail yet?

He is palpably unfit for office — to put it very mildly — but terrifyingly a huge swathe of the population now care for nothing as long as they get their Brexit.

Was front page of the mail in fairness.

Ironically a Labour MP was saying that the story broke by The Times and on front page of the Mail is being ignored by the MSM....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 18:01 - Sep 24 with 1179 viewswkj

All he needs to do is say Fake News like his dad and move on unscathed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:38 - Sep 24 with 1120 viewsEdwardStone

For a fat ugly bloke, Johnson, B seems to have his wicked way with a huge number of lasses

He remains an inspirational figure to all us fat ugly blokes

I'm sure that £100k from the public purse is in no way connected to the loosening of their collective knicker elastic
This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 1116 viewswkj

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:38 - Sep 24 by EdwardStone

For a fat ugly bloke, Johnson, B seems to have his wicked way with a huge number of lasses

He remains an inspirational figure to all us fat ugly blokes

I'm sure that £100k from the public purse is in no way connected to the loosening of their collective knicker elastic

The key to success as a fat ugly bloke is power and money, we're screwed

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:45 - Sep 24 with 1088 viewsEdwardStone

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:39 - Sep 24 by wkj

The key to success as a fat ugly bloke is power and money, we're screwed

Well, you say that.... but as an extremely powerful wealthy fat ugly bloke, I would have to say:

That ain't necessarily so
This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:50 - Sep 24 with 1067 viewswkj

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:45 - Sep 24 by EdwardStone

Well, you say that.... but as an extremely powerful wealthy fat ugly bloke, I would have to say:

That ain't necessarily so

Are you also a member of the PTA? Respect for that!

Crybaby

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 20:14 - Sep 24 with 1030 viewsEdwardStone

This Boris Johnson story from the weekend won't go away quickly on 19:50 - Sep 24 by wkj

Are you also a member of the PTA? Respect for that!

No, I'm just a good old boy from the West

I didn't join PTA, just NRA

And I admire a man who wears evening suit in a non-ironic way... and knows a good guitar lick

Merde Alors...what do you mean...don't have permission to copy you tube!!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 20:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024