Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY and The Wolf 11:04 - Sep 23 with 5996 viewstextbackup

Add Downes in there too, but is anyone else just saving every moment they see these boys play in a blue shirt? Because they won’t hang around here too long IMO, they are such great talents.
I actually feel privileged to see them in the shirt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

KVY and The Wolf on 11:06 - Sep 23 with 5963 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The problem with being a good team in league one, Championship clubs are always going to come calling eventually.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

KVY and The Wolf on 11:07 - Sep 23 with 5954 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm savoring every moment of James Wilson before his inevitable move to the Prem in January. Can't believe Clegg is letting his deal run down, again ......

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

KVY and The Wolf on 11:11 - Sep 23 with 5925 viewsartsbossbeard

Whilst reading 4-4-2's pre season mag whilst relaxing on a sun lounger with a Mojito, I read the Colchester bit and the "One to watch next season" bit had KVY as the answer from their version of Phil.

I'd never heard of him before and that afternoon my twitter feed announced he'd signed for Town. He's a steal at 500k.

Downes has that energy and drive that separates a decent player from top player. I'm with you though, I suspect he'll get snapped up come January by a Championship side. Imagine leaving Town to join Kieffer Moore at Wigan..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

KVY and The Wolf on 11:15 - Sep 23 with 5882 viewsITFC_Forever

KVY and The Wolf on 11:11 - Sep 23 by artsbossbeard

Whilst reading 4-4-2's pre season mag whilst relaxing on a sun lounger with a Mojito, I read the Colchester bit and the "One to watch next season" bit had KVY as the answer from their version of Phil.

I'd never heard of him before and that afternoon my twitter feed announced he'd signed for Town. He's a steal at 500k.

Downes has that energy and drive that separates a decent player from top player. I'm with you though, I suspect he'll get snapped up come January by a Championship side. Imagine leaving Town to join Kieffer Moore at Wigan..

He really is a hell of a signing.

He can do everything a modern day WB / FB needs to. He can tackle, pass, get back and defend, go forward and attack, he has pace to burn, has an excellent first touch which buys him time to take a player on (and nearly always beat him) - he has had an excellent start to his Town career.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

KVY and The Wolf on 11:19 - Sep 23 with 5858 viewsHalf_Idiot

Can't see any of them leaving this season.

And when we get promoted back up to the championship I reckon Lambert will do everything he can to persuade Evans to keep them next season, at least until January that is.
KVY and The Wolf on 11:47 - Sep 23 with 5781 viewsskyblue23

If we go back up at first attempt I can't see any of them leaving. They need to prove themselves in the Championship before they get a bigger move and on the other side of things, imagine a club were to come in and Evans sold any player with a big of quality about them before we play a Championship game. He knows the backlash would be huge and it wouldn't surprise me if Lambert walked over something like that.

If we don't go up, they more than likely will be sold.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

KVY and The Wolf on 12:03 - Sep 23 with 5713 viewsJackSted

KVY and The Wolf on 11:07 - Sep 23 by Kieran_Knows

I'm savoring every moment of James Wilson before his inevitable move to the Prem in January. Can't believe Clegg is letting his deal run down, again ......

I'm surprised at how well Wilson has played this season.

Absolute steal from Lambert

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

KVY and The Wolf on 12:44 - Sep 23 with 5614 viewsTown_Boy

Kane will 100% be premier league in the not far distance..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

KVY and The Wolf on 12:47 - Sep 23 with 5600 viewsSuperblue95

KVY and The Wolf on 12:44 - Sep 23 by Town_Boy

Kane will 100% be premier league in the not far distance..

He’s been banging them in for Spurs for years now. Do keep up

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

KVY and The Wolf on 12:54 - Sep 23 with 5568 viewsMrTown

Can't see any of them leaving this year, IF we get promoted we may be able to keep them for another year.

Would want big bucks for all 3 though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

KVY and The Wolf on 13:22 - Sep 23 with 5471 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

KVY and The Wolf on 13:23 - Sep 23 with 5462 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

KVY and The Wolf on 12:47 - Sep 23 by Superblue95

He’s been banging them in for Spurs for years now. Do keep up

A total Steal!

He could end up back at Spurs how well he is playing!

Great to watch - thanks col u!
KVY and The Wolf on 13:36 - Sep 23 with 5369 viewsitfcjoe

We just have to make sure we go up as none will leave then unless it is a silly offer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

KVY and The Wolf on 13:45 - Sep 23 with 5328 viewsSomethingBlue

KVY and The Wolf on 13:36 - Sep 23 by itfcjoe

We just have to make sure we go up as none will leave then unless it is a silly offer

Yep — doing that would basically lock them into values of above £10m, such is the insanity of the market for young Championship players. Yet another reason for this season being so utterly crucial.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

KVY and The Wolf on 14:08 - Sep 23 with 5264 viewsWickets

KVY and The Wolf on 12:54 - Sep 23 by MrTown

Can't see any of them leaving this year, IF we get promoted we may be able to keep them for another year.

Would want big bucks for all 3 though.

Your right ,these young players will want to play and want to stay just as long as things are still going well .I also think ME has learnt a bit about running a football club since PL took over and he previously turned down big bucks when the manager encouraged him to do so . Plenty of time for these players to fulfil their potential and that is what it is right now potential.
KVY and The Wolf on 14:14 - Sep 23 with 5235 viewsChondzoresk

They will be Championship next season and Premier League the season after.....
With ITFC.
KVY and The Wolf on 20:10 - Sep 23 with 4837 viewssuffolkpoker

KVY and The Wolf on 11:11 - Sep 23 by artsbossbeard

ME - has history of turning down big bids for star players.
I don’t expect any players to leave in the next window.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

KVY and The Wolf on 10:55 - Sep 24 with 4378 viewsFreddies_Ears

KVY and The Wolf on 12:03 - Sep 23 by JackSted

I'm surprised at how well Wilson has played this season.

Absolute steal from Lambert

Wilson is a real surprise. All he lacks is pace, which isn't a problem at League 1 level. He reminds me a bit of Mogga.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024