Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) 13:41 - Sep 23 with 6784 viewsitfcjoe

All those who missed pre season, all those who have picked up knocks, have all had serious minutes in the last 10 days for either the first team or the U23s.

Keane
Nolan
Judge
Edwards
Garbutt
Nsiala
Huws

Tough decisions coming up for Lambert this week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:43 - Sep 23 with 6094 viewsKieran_Knows

Really is an embarrassment of riches. Ridiculous options for Lambert to have at this level.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:45 - Sep 23 with 6076 viewsBluefish

Surely all lists of injured have to include Adeyemi? Ok he has left but old habits and all that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:47 - Sep 23 with 6064 viewsMrTown

Its more of Championship squad than a League 1 squad when all fit.

At this level its a frightening array of options.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:49 - Sep 23 with 6051 viewsReuser_is_God

Lankester is still injured too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:51 - Sep 23 with 6041 viewsSwailsey

Folami, Morris and Lankester too. Unreal.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:51 - Sep 23 with 6035 viewsBluefish

Holy
Chambers Skuse Woolfenden
KVY Garbutt
Downes Huws Nolan
Keane Norwood

Subs
Norris
Nsiala
Georgiou
Dozzell
Jackson
Rowe
Judge

Who is missing?

Donacien
Wilson
Edwards
El Mizouni
Dobra
Kenlock
Roberts

Injured
Sears
Bishop
Nydam
Lankester
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 13:52]

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:46 - Sep 23 with 5889 viewsdavblue

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:47 - Sep 23 by MrTown

Its more of Championship squad than a League 1 squad when all fit.

At this level its a frightening array of options.

A championship squad in the middle of the park maybe but at the top end and at the back we would struggle a level above.
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:53 - Sep 23 with 5850 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:49 - Sep 23 by Reuser_is_God

Lankester is still injured too.

Cant wait to have Sears, Lankester and Bishop back!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:59 - Sep 23 with 5827 viewsclive_baker

I would quite like to see us persevere with wingbacks:

Holy
KVY Chambers Skuse Woolfenden Garbutt
Nolan Downes Huws
Keane Norwood

Subs: Norris, Judge, Dozzell, Wilson, Jackson, Nsiala, Edwards.

Doesn't even find a space for Rowe, El Mizouni, Dobra, Kenlock, Georgiou.

Filthy squad.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:00 - Sep 23 with 5822 viewsclive_baker

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:51 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

Holy
Chambers Skuse Woolfenden
KVY Garbutt
Downes Huws Nolan
Keane Norwood

Subs
Norris
Nsiala
Georgiou
Dozzell
Jackson
Rowe
Judge

Who is missing?

Donacien
Wilson
Edwards
El Mizouni
Dobra
Kenlock
Roberts

Injured
Sears
Bishop
Nydam
Lankester
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 13:52]

Didn't see this before my post. Agree on your lineup, we've got great depth with which to rotate.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:11 - Sep 23 with 5767 viewsBluefish

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:00 - Sep 23 by clive_baker

Didn't see this before my post. Agree on your lineup, we've got great depth with which to rotate.

Interesting that the first xi matched although couple differences in the subs.

I think Lankester, Bishop, Sears and possibly Nydam should go straight back into the first 18 as well

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:14 - Sep 23 with 5755 viewsMrTown

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:46 - Sep 23 by davblue

A championship squad in the middle of the park maybe but at the top end and at the back we would struggle a level above.

Not convinced with a fit, Keane, Sears, Lankester as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:28 - Sep 23 with 5724 viewsStokieBlue

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:00 - Sep 23 by clive_baker

Nobody seems to realise this though. When I listen to the d3d4 podcast they constantly say we have a good 11 but not a good squad.

They basically don't have a clue.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 16:37 - Sep 23 with 5589 viewsdavblue

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 15:14 - Sep 23 by MrTown

Not convinced with a fit, Keane, Sears, Lankester as well.

Who we had last year and were toothless....
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 16:47 - Sep 23 with 5568 viewsHalf_Idiot

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 16:37 - Sep 23 by davblue

Sears got 6 goals and 4 assists in half a season. Yes that isn't great but considering he was playing in a side completely lacking structure and confidence it's decent. In fact it's better than anyone else did with a full season.

Coming in to a squad with confidence and structure I can see him getting a few goals and assists.
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 5494 viewsfactual_blue

My knee ligaments are still playing up, so I'm ruling myself out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 18:17 - Sep 23 with 5421 viewsArnieM

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:53 - Sep 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

I’d love to Nydam at left back....I think he’s do really well

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 21:53 - Sep 23 with 5251 viewsdavblue

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 16:47 - Sep 23 by Half_Idiot

Sears got 6 goals and 4 assists in half a season. Yes that isn't great but considering he was playing in a side completely lacking structure and confidence it's decent. In fact it's better than anyone else did with a full season.

Coming in to a squad with confidence and structure I can see him getting a few goals and assists.

We are talking about championship football not this season.
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 22:20 - Sep 23 with 5198 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 14:53 - Sep 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Folami

Poll: would you rather

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 23:04 - Sep 23 with 5141 viewsVaughan8

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 16:37 - Sep 23 by davblue

I agree with you. Those players were in the squads last year and hardly set the world alight.

Keane is so injury prone so needs to have a good run this season without any injuries and needs to score some more goals!
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 23:11 - Sep 23 with 5125 viewsxrayspecs

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 13:45 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

Surely all lists of injured have to include Adeyemi? Ok he has left but old habits and all that

He remains a free agent.

A bright chap by all accounts - A*,A*, A at a-level and had a place to study at Cambridge.

Suspect he will make his mark on the world outside of football.
Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 23:23 - Sep 23 with 5112 viewsEly_Blue

Why on earth have you both put a CDM in at CB (Skuse) when we have a player in Wilson who has arguably been our best player in the last 2 matches!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 01:24 - Sep 24 with 5049 viewstextbackup

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 23:23 - Sep 23 by Ely_Blue

Why on earth have you both put a CDM in at CB (Skuse) when we have a player in Wilson who has arguably been our best player in the last 2 matches!

probably because skuse has been a massive part of the team so far this season.... however I make you absolutely right, I hate seeing players put in out of position, and Wilson being dropped in a 3 at the back for a CM would frustrate me too somewhat.

he's managed perfectly well in CM

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 06:56 - Sep 24 with 4940 viewsBluefish

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 01:24 - Sep 24 by textbackup

probably because skuse has been a massive part of the team so far this season.... however I make you absolutely right, I hate seeing players put in out of position, and Wilson being dropped in a 3 at the back for a CM would frustrate me too somewhat.

he's managed perfectly well in CM

It is a really obvious fit for him and something i have said for years that he would be able to do. If we shift the formation to 41212 then he is cdm. We did this after 5 minutes of the MK Dons game, it is just really a difference of Skuse playing 10 yards further forward and dropping the ful backs in.

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 07:00 - Sep 24 with 4925 viewsBluefish

Is that everyone fit now? (Bar Sears, Nydam and Bishop) on 23:23 - Sep 23 by Ely_Blue

The Wilson thing has become very OTT he came in with zero expectation and has done ok. Due to this people are going so far overboard it is ridiculous, he had proved to be ok cover and a good signing in the circumstances but he is miles off being a first choice player with a full squad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024