Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s 17:00 - Sep 23 with 801 viewsSteve_M

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49794167

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 17:14 - Sep 23 with 754 viewsDubtractor

I've now got Can't wait another minute stuck in my head.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 739 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Does anyone really believe this is that kid?

She puts out a plea and then a Twitter account is created apologising and the owner of the account then knowing the media would be interested if they set up a Twitter account to apologises refuses to speak to the media.

More likely someone on a wind up or a troll just waiting to then say Five Star were c*** again.

Might have seemed slightly likely if the person had an active account and had contacted her to apologise rather than an account springing up or one that had THAT incident as their profile picture.

Verdict - Real Eliot still out there.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 18:46 - Sep 23 with 676 viewsIllinoisblue

Related, kinda, there was a Twitter thread the other day about the final episode of Byker Grove. I don't recall seeing it at the time, but it's bizarre beyond belief.

https://franticplanet.wordpress.com/2019/07/16/great-moments-in-pop-culture-byke

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 19:04 - Sep 23 with 658 viewsSteve_M

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 17:28 - Sep 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

She puts out a plea and then a Twitter account is created apologising and the owner of the account then knowing the media would be interested if they set up a Twitter account to apologises refuses to speak to the media.

More likely someone on a wind up or a troll just waiting to then say Five Star were c*** again.

Might have seemed slightly likely if the person had an active account and had contacted her to apologise rather than an account springing up or one that had THAT incident as their profile picture.

Looks like you're spot on with that, sorry person clubbing to be the real Eliot has called the first one out as an imposter. Why would anyone apologise for that anyway?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 19:11 - Sep 23 with 648 viewsLankHenners

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 17:28 - Sep 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

The account has existed for a while though going by its history it's not out of the question that it's a rather niche parody account.

https://twitter.com/EliotFletcher

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 19:13 - Sep 23 with 640 viewsDyland

An addendum to one of the great kids tv moments of the 80s on 19:04 - Sep 23 by Steve_M

Looks like you're spot on with that, sorry person clubbing to be the real Eliot has called the first one out as an imposter. Why would anyone apologise for that anyway?

I AM ELIOT AND SO IS MY WIFE

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024