Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it has all been said but.... 12:39 - Sep 24 with 2609 viewsBluefish

Listening to the morons bleating about the English court's ruling and talking about an appeal (to you know where) is beyond perfect. They literally don't have a single argument for Brexit but have even less shame.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I know it has all been said but.... on 12:47 - Sep 24 with 2563 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:02 - Sep 24 with 2508 viewslowhouseblue

it's a great decision by the supreme court. it is a big step in the court demonstrating the limits it can place on the executive. in terms of its constitutional implications going forward it's huge. but of course it doesn't actually have anything directly to do with brexit.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:06 - Sep 24 with 2468 viewsDyland

I know it has all been said but.... on 12:47 - Sep 24 by chicoazul

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:07 - Sep 24 with 2462 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:02 - Sep 24 by lowhouseblue

it's a great decision by the supreme court. it is a big step in the court demonstrating the limits it can place on the executive. in terms of its constitutional implications going forward it's huge. but of course it doesn't actually have anything directly to do with brexit.

It's been quite fun seeing Brexiteers trying to square that circle between claiming the suspension had nothing to do with Brexit and this ruling now being a liberal elite remoaner plot to thwart the will of the people, to deny Brexit.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 13:08]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:10 - Sep 24 with 2437 viewslowhouseblue

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:07 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

It's been quite fun seeing Brexiteers trying to square that circle between claiming the suspension had nothing to do with Brexit and this ruling now being a liberal elite remoaner plot to thwart the will of the people, to deny Brexit.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 13:08]

this is what the supreme court is for. and hale made it very clearly that they weren't in ay way ruling on brexit - just parliamentary procedure.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:16 - Sep 24 with 2391 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:10 - Sep 24 by lowhouseblue

this is what the supreme court is for. and hale made it very clearly that they weren't in ay way ruling on brexit - just parliamentary procedure.

Absolutely, the court is solely concerned with ruling on whether the suspension of parliament was lawful or not.
Which is why it can't be a remoaner plot to thwart the will of the people. Yet the propaganda machine is in full swing and people will continue to lap it up.

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:29 - Sep 24 with 2323 viewsgiant_stow

Got any links to angry brexiters? I've looked and can't really find much - even checked the Express and all they had was an Andrew Briggersomething whining.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:32 - Sep 24 with 2304 viewsBluefish

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:29 - Sep 24 by giant_stow

Got any links to angry brexiters? I've looked and can't really find much - even checked the Express and all they had was an Andrew Briggersomething whining.

Just go on twitter and type in something like Anna Soubry or Gina Miller. They tend to hate women more

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:32 - Sep 24 with 2304 viewshomer_123

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:16 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

Absolutely, the court is solely concerned with ruling on whether the suspension of parliament was lawful or not.
Which is why it can't be a remoaner plot to thwart the will of the people. Yet the propaganda machine is in full swing and people will continue to lap it up.

You knew though, the minute the Court stated is was within their purview - then there was only one outcome.

Unanimous as well - it's pretty damning.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:16]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:46 - Sep 24 with 2248 viewsSteve_M

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:32 - Sep 24 by homer_123

You knew though, the minute the Court stated is was within their purview - then there was only one outcome.

Unanimous as well - it's pretty damning.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:16]

Majority? It was unanimous.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:49 - Sep 24 with 2233 viewsBlueBadger

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:46 - Sep 24 by Steve_M

So, a LARGE majority?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:16 - Sep 24 with 2183 viewshomer_123

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:46 - Sep 24 by Steve_M

Yep, meant that and edited.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:17 - Sep 24 with 2177 viewsSteve_M

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:16 - Sep 24 by homer_123

Yep, meant that and edited.

I assumed that was what you meant.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:49 - Sep 24 with 2124 viewsClapham_Junction

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:29 - Sep 24 by giant_stow

Responses to Talk Radio's Twitter posts about it are quite entertaining.

Would love to know how this guy is going to avoid paying VAT next time he does some shopping.

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:52 - Sep 24 with 2112 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:49 - Sep 24 by Clapham_Junction

Responses to Talk Radio's Twitter posts about it are quite entertaining.

Would love to know how this guy is going to avoid paying VAT next time he does some shopping.

There really is no hope for the UK is there? Even if this Brexit disaster is diverted, these fecking mouthbreathing idiots still exist.

Good luck y'all. You're going to need it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:58 - Sep 24 with 2101 viewsbrazil1982

I know it has all been said but.... on 13:16 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

Not a Remoaner plot? What has Gina Miller go to do with it then?
I know it has all been said but.... on 14:59 - Sep 24 with 2094 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:58 - Sep 24 by brazil1982

Just for the record, are you saying this is a remoaner plot?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I know it has all been said but.... on 15:07 - Sep 24 with 2079 viewsbrazil1982

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:59 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Just for the record, are you saying this is a remoaner plot?

No.
I know it has all been said but.... on 15:08 - Sep 24 with 2074 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it has all been said but.... on 15:07 - Sep 24 by brazil1982

No.

I was going to say...

I know it has all been said but.... on 15:59 - Sep 24 with 2000 viewsEireannach_gorm

The courts have spoken. Would it not be treasonable to go to another court? or maybe that only refers to a referendum.
I know it has all been said but.... on 18:33 - Sep 24 with 1914 viewsbluejacko

I know it has all been said but.... on 15:59 - Sep 24 by Eireannach_gorm

The courts have spoken. Would it not be treasonable to go to another court? or maybe that only refers to a referendum.

Well in the first place the courts did rule in thr Govts favour! And then Miller and co appealed did they not? No place the Govt can go now anyway Supreme Court is it!
I know it has all been said but.... on 19:03 - Sep 24 with 1875 viewsitfcjoe

I know it has all been said but.... on 18:33 - Sep 24 by bluejacko

Well in the first place the courts did rule in thr Govts favour! And then Miller and co appealed did they not? No place the Govt can go now anyway Supreme Court is it!

The European Courts maybe?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I know it has all been said but.... on 19:33 - Sep 24 with 1827 viewssyntaxerror

I know it has all been said but.... on 14:58 - Sep 24 by brazil1982

Wait, you didn't blame Soros?
I know it has all been said but.... on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 1808 viewsSwansea_Blue

This fella's got it right

I know it has all been said but.... on 19:56 - Sep 24 with 1780 viewsMullet

I know it has all been said but.... on 19:40 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

This fella's got it right

Farage's face....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024