Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock 14:25 - Sep 24 with 1861 viewsunstableblue

Reputation damage is a real thing, and is happening

The world hires brits because we’re seen as a safe bet; stable; creative; pragmatic

We just look ridiculous on the world stage at present

Also with the rise of China going out ‘on our own’ looks increasingly stupid

We’ve let the stupid people - Farage, Boris, Essex man - get in charge, we’re better than that

Thank God for Ipswich
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 17:34]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 1824 viewsSpruceMoose

You haven't been reading the comments in the Ipswich Star clearly!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 1820 viewsDarth_Koont

The UK's "brand" has gone the way of BP.

Not so much Deepwater Horizon but Sh!tcreek Shysters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:43 - Sep 24 with 1770 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ipswich voted Leave.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:49 - Sep 24 with 1748 viewsPinewoodblue

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:43 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Ipswich voted Leave.

Norwich voted remain what do you màke of that?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:50 - Sep 24 with 1747 viewsSpruceMoose

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:49 - Sep 24 by Pinewoodblue

Norwich voted remain what do you màke of that?

I mean, one only needs to go to Norwich for an afternoon to realise that everything about it other than its football team is superior to Ipswich's equivalent offering.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:53]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:53 - Sep 24 with 1732 viewsSacrebleu

You might say that but doesn't all the house of commons shenanigans show the UK man in the street does have an effect on the nation's leadership. We are making them earn their living.

Can't imagine this much fun in the EU parliament. Nobody's that interested either way.
Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:56 - Sep 24 with 1719 viewsSpruceMoose

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:50 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

I mean, one only needs to go to Norwich for an afternoon to realise that everything about it other than its football team is superior to Ipswich's equivalent offering.

Come at me with the downvotes.

Ipswich has better parks, I forgot about that.

But name me one other thing Ipswich does better downvoters.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:56]

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:56 - Sep 24 with 1713 viewsPinewoodblue

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:50 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Wash your mouth out.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:57 - Sep 24 with 1711 viewsSpruceMoose

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:56 - Sep 24 by Pinewoodblue

Wash your mouth out.

Tell me why I'm wrong!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:57]

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:59 - Sep 24 with 1694 viewsgiant_stow

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:56 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

On my trip there, I noticed Ipswich has some quite flash boats in the marina - the Wensum just has holiday cruisers.

I think I'd rather a nice trip on the broads though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 15:23 - Sep 24 with 1625 viewshomer_123

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:57 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Tell me why I'm wrong!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:57]

It's you?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:29 - Sep 24 with 1453 viewsSpruceMoose

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Here's an idea, just don't read it? It's obviously a mistake but the title let's you know exactly what is inside so it is easy to avoid. No need to be so salty about it really.

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:32 - Sep 24 with 1443 viewswkj

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:29 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Here's an idea, just don't read it? It's obviously a mistake but the title let's you know exactly what is inside so it is easy to avoid. No need to be so salty about it really.

Yet another abusive post, what are we coming to, reprobates.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:36 - Sep 24 with 1430 viewsSpruceMoose

Obviously to split the interesting posts from the uninteresting posts. But that doesn't mean people need to go overboard and start reporting threads as abuse should one slip through the net.

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:39 - Sep 24 with 1413 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not the one moaning here...

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 17:43 - Sep 24 with 1405 viewsbournemouthblue

Been on a global tour with work... UK becoming a laughing stock on 14:56 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

We're better at being a Port

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024