Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY 16:29 - Sep 24 with 996 viewsGerkensBeard

We haven’t conceded a single goal he came into the side. Take us on your shoulders Kane and let’s get back to the premier league

Helluva player
One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 966 viewsITFC_Forever

Not sure that's entirely down to him and not the poor standard of finishing we've seen in this division.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 16:37 - Sep 24 with 963 viewsGerkensBeard

One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 16:35 - Sep 24 by ITFC_Forever

Not sure that's entirely down to him and not the poor standard of finishing we've seen in this division.

It’s literally down to him. By far the best player at the club. Rumour has it he’s even been shouting at Holy what way to dive at incoming shots on our goal
One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 16:38 - Sep 24 with 955 viewshomer_123

Chris, this just feeds the misnomer that Kenlocke was to blame for everything.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 17:54 - Sep 24 with 804 viewsWD19

One plaudit/stat that I don’t think has been mentioned about KVY on 16:38 - Sep 24 by homer_123

Chris, this just feeds the misnomer that Kenlocke was to blame for everything.

Not everything. The state of the stand roof wasn’t entirely down to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024