Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? 14:41 - Sep 25 with 1738 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/25/boris-johnson-flies-to-uk-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:47 - Sep 25 with 1711 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:50 - Sep 25 with 1691 viewsFreddies_Ears

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:47 - Sep 25 by SWGF

Ah well. Back to the Supreme Court then.
Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:52 - Sep 25 with 1688 viewsSpruceMoose

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:50 - Sep 25 by Freddies_Ears

Ah well. Back to the Supreme Court then.

Ah well. No leaving party on 31st October for many either. Aw shucks!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:55 - Sep 25 with 1672 viewsHerbivore

How can we have a PM and government still technically in power when they have so little regard for parliamentary democracy and the rule of law?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:55 - Sep 25 with 1667 viewsSpruceMoose

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:55 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

How can we have a PM and government still technically in power when they have so little regard for parliamentary democracy and the rule of law?

It's almost as if Britain isn't quite what it was anymore.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:56 - Sep 25 with 1671 viewsOldsmoker

If Johnson leaves No 10 he has nowhere to live.
They've given up the flat where they had "that" argument.
Wifey is divorcing him and Brother Jo isn't on speaking terms.

May I suggest the Tower of London.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:57 - Sep 25 with 1665 viewsSpruceMoose

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:56 - Sep 25 by Oldsmoker

I reckon he can probably bunk with Crunchie for a while.

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:58 - Sep 25 with 1659 viewsHerbivore

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:55 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

It's almost as if Britain isn't quite what it was anymore.

The judiciary seems to be working fine, thankfully.

Login to get fewer ads

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:00 - Sep 25 with 1656 viewsSteve_M

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:47 - Sep 25 by SWGF

And also:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:05 - Sep 25 with 1629 viewsOldsmoker

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:57 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

I reckon he can probably bunk with Crunchie for a while.

Harsh.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:09 - Sep 25 with 1614 viewsSWGF

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:00 - Sep 25 by Steve_M

And also:

It's almost as if the various QCs who drafted the Act knew that they were doing and know more than "Classic" Dom.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:33 - Sep 25 with 1569 viewsjaykay

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:56 - Sep 25 by Oldsmoker

cough

So prorogation was unlawful on 11:22 - Sep 24 with 528 views jaykay

Rudolf Hess room is still free. i think that place was built for this reason

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:40 - Sep 25 with 1553 viewsfactual_blue

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:00 - Sep 25 by Steve_M

And also:

boris also seems unaware or unwilling to accept that his Civil Servants will refuse point blank to do anything that assists Ministers in wilfully breaking the law.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:44 - Sep 25 with 1537 viewsfactual_blue

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:09 - Sep 25 by SWGF

It's almost as if the various QCs who drafted the Act knew that they were doing and know more than "Classic" Dom.

I make it 6-0 to Grieve in the Battle of the Dominics.

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 17:10 - Sep 25 with 1424 viewsfactual_blue

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 15:05 - Sep 25 by Oldsmoker

Harsh.

They deserve each other.

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 08:27 - Sep 26 with 1198 viewsmeekreech

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 14:55 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

Parliament is in the undemocratic position as they passed the leaving date into law (31st Oct ) with the no deal position as the legal position if no deal had been passed. The politicians causing the problems are in contempt of their own decisions.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 08:42 - Sep 26 with 1180 viewsHerbivore

Seen Peston's been tipped off over what Boris does with that letter law? on 08:27 - Sep 26 by meekreech

Parliament is in the undemocratic position as they passed the leaving date into law (31st Oct ) with the no deal position as the legal position if no deal had been passed. The politicians causing the problems are in contempt of their own decisions.

The extension date was agreed with the EU. If you're taking about the original decision to trigger Article 50, that was taken by the last parliament and not this one. The majority of MPs are against a no deal Brexit, and rightly so. There is no majority or mandate for a no deal Brexit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024