Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grauniad interview with Chris Morris 08:06 - Sep 27 with 853 viewsSteve_M

His new film his out here next month.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/sep/27/this-isnt-a-paranoid-future-nightma

I'm not entirely sure how we'll tell the difference between Morris and reality these days.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Grauniad interview with Chris Morris on 08:18 - Sep 27 with 828 viewschicoazul

Oh God, white liberals are terrible! They’re awful! There’s a sort of feeling that they’ve done the due diligence on their own conscience and if somebody comes in and says something else bad about them, that person must be wrong.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Grauniad interview with Chris Morris on 09:12 - Sep 27 with 759 viewswkj

Grauniad interview with Chris Morris on 08:18 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

Oh God, white liberals are terrible! They’re awful! There’s a sort of feeling that they’ve done the due diligence on their own conscience and if somebody comes in and says something else bad about them, that person must be wrong.

Be that as it may, they can sure write a humdinger of a town chant from time to time.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Grauniad interview with Chris Morris on 12:00 - Sep 27 with 705 viewstabletopjoe

This will split Morris fans, who anti-establishment views will start to contradict themselves once they realise the establishment is now Liberal.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Grauniad interview with Chris Morris on 12:15 - Sep 27 with 688 viewsOldsmoker

"I'm not entirely sure how we'll tell the difference between Morris and reality these days."

I think this proves your point.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024