Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you vote now in a general election? 12:07 - Sep 27 with 6671 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:12 - Sep 27 with 3921 viewsBluefish

The colours didn't work very well

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:20 - Sep 27 with 3905 viewsChurchman

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:12 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

The colours didn't work very well

Can’t see Larry the cat or Lord Buckethead on the list.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:30 - Sep 27 with 3864 viewsOldsmoker

No Monster Raving Loony party, Legalize the Weed or SWP?
Doesn't look like a ballot paper I'm used to seeing.
That would be Bristol East. We're the sensible ones.
You should check out Bristol West for those nutters with a deposit to lose.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:40 - Sep 27 with 3814 viewschicoazul

Where is the "I wont vote" option Blubbers

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:40 - Sep 27 with 3814 viewsBluefish

A Tory government propped up by the BP and DUP or would Corbyns replacement prop up the lib dems with the greens?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:44 - Sep 27 with 3801 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:40 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

Where is the "I wont vote" option Blubbers

People that can't form an opinion in the wide open state of politics now didn't deserve to have a button to vote

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:46 - Sep 27 with 3789 viewsRyorry

8 people on here would still vote Tory?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:47 - Sep 27 with 3774 viewschicoazul

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:44 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

People that can't form an opinion in the wide open state of politics now didn't deserve to have a button to vote

None of the parties you listed represent my views though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:47 - Sep 27 with 3781 viewsPinewoodblue

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:40 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

A Tory government propped up by the BP and DUP or would Corbyns replacement prop up the lib dems with the greens?

The way first pàst the post works the Tories could end up with a workable majority even though their shore of the popular vote falls.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:48 - Sep 27 with 3776 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:46 - Sep 27 by Ryorry

Why are you surprised? They are ahead in every poll and clearly have the most voices on the street. The way some o here dismiss that being mentioned is strengthening their cause

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:49 - Sep 27 with 3762 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:47 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

None of the parties you listed represent my views though.

There is far left, far right and things in between you have to surely just go with the closest. Once upon a time they were all virtually the same

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:54 - Sep 27 with 3738 viewsPinewoodblue

Five for Brexit party should concern you more.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:54 - Sep 27 with 3728 viewsflimflam

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:49 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

There is far left, far right and things in between you have to surely just go with the closest. Once upon a time they were all virtually the same

None of those parties are far left or right.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:04 - Sep 27 with 3681 viewsTractorCam

I can form an opinion, and that is that they are all liars.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:08 - Sep 27 with 3654 viewsPJH

I never have and never would vote Conservative and in the days that I did have much interest in politics I was very much Labour.

I did once vote for whatever the Liberal's were called that year because someone on my doorstep convinced me that they had a chance of beating the Conservative candidate in what was then I think Sudbury and Woodbridge and is now (I think) Suffolk Coastal.

If I believed that someone here would remove the Conservative member I would vote for them.

My first aim really is to get the Tories out, I am not too bothered who actually replaces them.

The logical idea for this Country would seem to be a coalition because surely there must be enough sensible people cross party to sort out the present and the future.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:18 - Sep 27 with 3598 viewschicoazul

"far right"

"once upon a time they were virtually all the same"

How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:35 - Sep 27 with 3537 viewsActionMan

Anyone who votes Tory, Labour or Lib-Dem is clearly below average intelligence and probably shouldn't be voting anyway. Half of you just vote the way your parents did.

The true definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results so if you vote for anyone of those three you are frankly a moron. Those three parties are collectively responsible for all the misery, cock ups and chaos inflicted on this country over the past 100 years. They play for votes because votes mean money and money and career is all they care about, not you, or the country, or Europe.

Money and career remember that the next time you vote for the clones in the red rosettes and nothing changes once they are elected, much like when the clones in the blue and yellow rosettes got in after the reds in 2010 and nothing changed, nothing improved and oh and let's not forget the Red-Blue-Yellow get out of jail free card "well the previous red/blue/yellow Government did XYZ so it's not our fault" and it repeats.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:37 - Sep 27 with 3525 viewsmonytowbray

How would you vote now in a general election? on 13:35 - Sep 27 by ActionMan

Anyone who votes Tory, Labour or Lib-Dem is clearly below average intelligence and probably shouldn't be voting anyway. Half of you just vote the way your parents did.

The true definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results so if you vote for anyone of those three you are frankly a moron. Those three parties are collectively responsible for all the misery, cock ups and chaos inflicted on this country over the past 100 years. They play for votes because votes mean money and money and career is all they care about, not you, or the country, or Europe.

Money and career remember that the next time you vote for the clones in the red rosettes and nothing changes once they are elected, much like when the clones in the blue and yellow rosettes got in after the reds in 2010 and nothing changed, nothing improved and oh and let's not forget the Red-Blue-Yellow get out of jail free card "well the previous red/blue/yellow Government did XYZ so it's not our fault" and it repeats.

EDGY EDGE LORD DOESN'T VOTE. EDGY.

Please tell me what you're doing to change the system by not voting.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:11 - Sep 27 with 3438 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bless!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:13 - Sep 27 with 3429 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:11 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Bless!

Looks like just the last few remaining cult voters. Must be quite lonely now the journey to minor fringe party had been almost completed

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:25 - Sep 27 with 3411 viewshomer_123

Where I live is a Tory stronghold and anything other than a Tory vote is effectively a wasted vote.

How anyone can currently, in good conscience, vote Tory is beyond me. They are singuarly responsible for us being where we are - DC called the referendum thinking Remain would walk it - an internal party issue played out in the Public. If that is not enough to never vote Tory again, I don't know what is.

However, whilst Labour may have the best option in terms of seeing us through Brexit (i.e. a 2nd referendum with the option of leave with 'this' deal or stay) - I'm struggling, to understand how JC and moreover Momentum being at the helm is better than Johnson and Cummings - it really is which of these utterly sh*t options do we chose from?

Lib Dems - if they win with a majority, they revoke Article 50. Whilst popular with many, this is in effect washing over the first referendum and is likely to result in many never voting again, either locally or nationally. I believe this approach ends up doing severe damage to our democracy (is this preferable than leaving the EU?).

Brexit Party - no, end of.

Greens - I have no idea at all, without now going to look, what their position on Brexit and the stalemate we are in. Looking at the last Election there were many aspects about their proposed policies that made sense, seemed rational and sensible but....do they have the ability to Govern? Saying that, can they be any worse than the Tories or Labour.

This is a long and roundabout way of saying that, for the first time ever, I may not vote at all.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:26 - Sep 27 with 3406 viewsHarry_Palmer

And people who can't see the pantomime for what it is and still believe they have some sort of say, deserve the same old sh1t show that keeps getting served up.

Blue/Red/Left/Right.......It's all boll*cks, different sides of the same coin. They are all just self serving criminals looking out for no one but themselves and their elite buddies. How people can't see what is so blatantly obvious is beyond me.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:41 - Sep 27 with 3358 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:26 - Sep 27 by Harry_Palmer

And people who can't see the pantomime for what it is and still believe they have some sort of say, deserve the same old sh1t show that keeps getting served up.

Blue/Red/Left/Right.......It's all boll*cks, different sides of the same coin. They are all just self serving criminals looking out for no one but themselves and their elite buddies. How people can't see what is so blatantly obvious is beyond me.

It will be very very different depending on who wins, probably more so than at any time in my life. Certainly in mynvoting lifetime

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:47 - Sep 27 with 3333 viewsHerbivore

I would hold my nose and vote Labour, purely because they have a good chance of ousting the incumbent Tory MP and no other party is even close.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:49 - Sep 27 with 3315 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:47 - Sep 27 by Herbivore

I would hold my nose and vote Labour, purely because they have a good chance of ousting the incumbent Tory MP and no other party is even close.

Anyone know what the situation is in Ipswich? I assume Sandy Martin will face a tight race against some Tory who isn't from Ipswich, couldn't find it on a map and has been parachuted in. Again. Is the Lib Dem candidate likely to be anywhere near the race?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024