Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s the BFC Derby tomorrow 18:56 - Sep 27 with 758 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Rarely do I see my team vs my second team!

Obviously I only want an Ipswich win, but I follow Tranmere for several reasons.

My tips of players to watch out for, is exactly the same as who people keep mentioning
Jennings, Banks and Monthe create quite the spine.

Davies is a good keeper too, and Sid Nelson looked good last year on loan before signing in the summer, and you will recognise the names Neil Danns, David Perkins and Ishmael Miller.

Stefan Payne can cause problems, and the double barrelled boys Corey Blackett-Taylor, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (two loans from Man Utd and Villa, whilst Taylor is a permanent from villa) Maddox from Chelsea also turns heads.

I could go on, but haven’t the time, so quick mentions to Ridealgh at left back, and if he plays Harvey Gilmour has a bit of a wand for a foot.

Hopefully an entertaining game against Micky Mellons high tempo tryers, and you have to love a tryer

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

It’s the BFC Derby tomorrow on 19:22 - Sep 27 with 706 viewsm14_blue

I'm a bit worried that you've mentioned at least 12 players we need to watch out for!
It’s the BFC Derby tomorrow on 19:38 - Sep 27 with 680 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s the BFC Derby tomorrow on 19:22 - Sep 27 by m14_blue

I'm a bit worried that you've mentioned at least 12 players we need to watch out for!

Especially if they’re all on the pitch at the same time!

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024