Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster 07:16 - Sep 28 with 1085 viewsChurchman75

You need to sort your sh1t out!!

This is all!!!!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 07:40 - Sep 28 with 1045 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Churchmans stand need to make more of an effort tho.

Poll: would you rather

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 08:58 - Sep 28 with 941 viewsEdmundo

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 07:40 - Sep 28 by LegendofthePhoenix

Churchmans stand need to make more of an effort tho.

True, we need to rock it on all side of the stadium: and when are the PA boys going to sort it out and start playing some decent tunes, especially when we score - should have a poll on here really: I liked Tom Hark myself

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 10:04 - Sep 28 with 857 viewsfabian_illness

I suggest the chorus of this bad boy from the 90’s.
Would wind up the opposite fans, but wouldn’t be so great if we were 4-0 down.

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 12:18 - Sep 28 with 746 viewsFifeITFC

North stand was really quiet vs Doncaster on 08:58 - Sep 28 by Edmundo

True, we need to rock it on all side of the stadium: and when are the PA boys going to sort it out and start playing some decent tunes, especially when we score - should have a poll on here really: I liked Tom Hark myself

Tunes when we score?

Hell no!!!

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024