Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking 11:07 - Sep 28 with 965 viewsVaughan8

Just looking for a bit of help. I usually park a bit away and walk to the ground. However I have to shoot off tonight for something in the evening and I was looking to park near the ground.

What is the best car park for a quick (ish) getaway after the game?

I know Gatwick is a popular answer but some more helpful ones would be appreciated haha
Parking on 11:12 - Sep 28 with 942 viewswkj

You might want to look online to see if anyone close by rents out their driveway for match days.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 11:13]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Parking on 11:12 - Sep 28 with 942 viewsTractorCam

Surely your parking away and walking is a better option if you want to shoot off early? Parking around the stadium will take time to get out.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Parking on 11:20 - Sep 28 with 919 viewsEpiphone

Depends which direction you’re heading but if you want to get onto the A12 south then your best bet is one of the side roads off Hadleigh Road towards the back of Chantry Park.
Parking on 11:29 - Sep 28 with 889 viewsBoardPolice

It would be helpful to know which way you need to go.

For the A12 or A14 COpdock Mill way, I would suggest parking at the Station. Just a few minutes walk from the ground, costs a fiver and if you leave via Willoughby Road and Belstead Road you can get to the Copdock Mill interchange very quickly, or for the A12 South you can head through Belstead and Copdock, and join the A12 frmo the Old London Road avoiding all the traffic.
Parking on 11:41 - Sep 28 with 872 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Burrell Rd car park.
10 minutes stroll to the ground.
Cash or card payment. £5.00.
Easy getaway.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Parking on 11:46 - Sep 28 with 863 viewsVaughan8

Parking on 11:29 - Sep 28 by BoardPolice

For the A12 or A14 COpdock Mill way, I would suggest parking at the Station. Just a few minutes walk from the ground, costs a fiver and if you leave via Willoughby Road and Belstead Road you can get to the Copdock Mill interchange very quickly, or for the A12 South you can head through Belstead and Copdock, and join the A12 frmo the Old London Road avoiding all the traffic.

Sorry yes it would have been. Need to get back on the A14 and head towards Cambridge way!
Parking on 11:53 - Sep 28 with 853 viewsEpiphone

Parking on 11:46 - Sep 28 by Vaughan8

Sorry yes it would have been. Need to get back on the A14 and head towards Cambridge way!

Back of Coes off Norwich Road?
Parking on 11:53 - Sep 28 with 853 viewsOldsmoker

Parking on 11:46 - Sep 28 by Vaughan8

The A14?
If you want to get to the A14 I wouldn't start from here.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Parking on 11:59 - Sep 28 with 842 viewsFreddies_Ears

Parking on 11:29 - Sep 28 by BoardPolice

Station is £5 weekends (and after 4pm). Pay at a machine by the station entrance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024