Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next week is a big game then 17:02 - Sep 28 with 922 viewsMullet

Feels very weird saying that.

Joey Barton's Fleetwood win 3-0 away at Shrewsbury and jump to 3rd on GD. We're 4 pts ahead of them with Wycombe between us by 2pts and played an extra game according to the live table.

Win next week and we are pushing real daylight between us and the league already. If we can keep up this habit of winning regardless, well, at least it'll make life easy come the business end of the season.

Says a lot that Sunderland are 5th, Peterborough 8th and Pompey 19th right now.

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 17:12]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Next week is a big game then on 17:06 - Sep 28 with 872 viewswkj

Pompey being 19th is an absolute shocker imho. A lot of people salivating over their preseason business, some with a bit of envy too. I would much rather we start slow and finish strong in games. Today was a champion quality reply from the team in the 2nd half.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Next week is a big game then on 17:09 - Sep 28 with 835 viewsMullet

Next week is a big game then on 17:06 - Sep 28 by wkj

Pompey being 19th is an absolute shocker imho. A lot of people salivating over their preseason business, some with a bit of envy too. I would much rather we start slow and finish strong in games. Today was a champion quality reply from the team in the 2nd half.

I like Jackett, but it looks like he comes into "big" clubs in the middle tiers and steadies them but can't do much more.

Wouldn't have been against having him here when people mooted him following after Mick again, but it seems as with Ross a bullet dodged. It's just a shame we had to stab ourselves in the cock with Hurst to see it all unfold like this.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Next week is a big game then on 17:14 - Sep 28 with 788 viewswkj

Next week is a big game then on 17:09 - Sep 28 by Mullet

I like Jackett, but it looks like he comes into "big" clubs in the middle tiers and steadies them but can't do much more.

Wouldn't have been against having him here when people mooted him following after Mick again, but it seems as with Ross a bullet dodged. It's just a shame we had to stab ourselves in the cock with Hurst to see it all unfold like this.

I think Ross has a good future in the game, I just don't think the Sunderland's expectations matched up to his current ability. I do believe Ross would have probably done better than Hurst as he'd have been less erratic with transfers, but town fans would have not enjoyed his football at all. Hopefully Labert turns out to be a long term success and fate had a blan for us and all that

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024