Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. 10:35 - Sep 29 with 1114 viewsBLUEBEAT

*** First World Footballing Problem Alert ***

I am very unhappy about the new CCTV fixture/fittings on the Cobbold.

It ruins the look of the famous lettering.

Am wondering whether the newly recruited Roofing Staff could paint the pole matt black to help disguise this poorly conceived sore thumb?

My email to Clegg has bounced back.

Poll: W or W

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 10:43 - Sep 29 with 1073 viewsitfcjoe

I've had to move my Season Ticket because of how low the one in the South Stand is, when I stood up it literally blocked the whole goal at the North Stand end which isn't ideal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 10:44 - Sep 29 with 1055 viewswkj

balls

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 11:15 - Sep 29 with 993 viewsFixed_It

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 10:43 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

I've had to move my Season Ticket because of how low the one in the South Stand is, when I stood up it literally blocked the whole goal at the North Stand end which isn't ideal

Sit down shut up!
Or something like that...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 738 viewsBLUEBEAT

New CCTV installations aesthetically displeasing on Cobbold Stand. on 10:43 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

Really sorry to hear that.

I hope you’re happy with your new seat.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024