Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle absolutely dreadful 18:23 - Sep 29 with 3079 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pathetic performance. Leicester are a good team and all, but I don't think Newcastle have put 5 passes together all day.

Such a big club being screwed over by a dreadful owner.

Think they will be going down with Watford.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:25 - Sep 29 with 2393 viewsBent_double

There are no easy games in the PL - except for Newcastle at home. That right Mr Shearer?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:32 - Sep 29 with 2367 viewsAce_High1

Steve Bruce, say no more.

Absolute dinosaur of a manager with the likes of Fat Sam, Hodgson, Pullis etc.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:39 - Sep 29 with 2348 viewsMrTown

Leicester are a very good team, a good manager and have a built a fantastic squad who in my opinion will finish within the Europa League spots.

Game changed on red card incident.

Having said that, whilst today I wouldn’t read too much into, the have had a very concerning start, especially away at Norwich and home to Brighton.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:42 - Sep 29 with 2340 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:39 - Sep 29 by MrTown

Leicester are a very good team, a good manager and have a built a fantastic squad who in my opinion will finish within the Europa League spots.

Game changed on red card incident.

Having said that, whilst today I wouldn’t read too much into, the have had a very concerning start, especially away at Norwich and home to Brighton.

Even before the red card, they were p1ss poor imo. Newcastle have some decent players, if that was Ipswich I would be absolutely livid.

I am pretty livid now, shame to see a club like that the way it is.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:59 - Sep 29 with 2303 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:42 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Even before the red card, they were p1ss poor imo. Newcastle have some decent players, if that was Ipswich I would be absolutely livid.

I have been a fan for 25 years and this is the lowest ebb by far.

We have an owner who is so uncaring, so money orientated that he brandishes his Sports Direct signs around the stadium in his personal antagonistic and provocative sod you to us the supporters.

I have been through the happier times under Sir Bob, Kevin Keegan, and Rafa and we have been successful in the past and it saddens me to think it was nearly 16 years since we last were in the Champions League.

Today we were inept, incompetent, incapable of winning the ball, let alone the match. I am disgruntled and infuriated by how we are portrayed in newspapers as fans who want too much and we are deluded and think we deserve to be in the top 6.

If you have had times where you have had success, and your club self-destructs as we do and at alarming rates, then it is very traumatic to see and it is being played out daily, weekly and monthly in the media.

I think Steve Bruce needs to go because the job is too big for him at the moment. We need another Sir Bobby Robson, someone who can take our club and take it forward.

Rafa was a great man and we should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. Our board (if you can call it that), it's one man and Ashley when he can be bothered with his mates, should apologize and move and get him back.

Otherwise, with that idiot Bruce still there, we will go down because that was embarrassing and completely unbecoming of a Newcastle team. Sir Bobby would have been appalled with that performance. It was shocking.

Fuming, absolutely fuming.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:11 - Sep 29 with 2262 viewsChurchman

Agreed. They might have kept it to 3-0 with 11 men, but they were dreadful from the start and had no chance. If that’s the best windbag Bruce and Newcastle (another club with a sense of entitlement) can do, they’ll be relegated.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 20:09]
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:47 - Sep 29 with 2187 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:59 - Sep 29 by newcastlefan1984

We have an owner who is so uncaring, so money orientated that he brandishes his Sports Direct signs around the stadium in his personal antagonistic and provocative sod you to us the supporters.

I have been through the happier times under Sir Bob, Kevin Keegan, and Rafa and we have been successful in the past and it saddens me to think it was nearly 16 years since we last were in the Champions League.

Today we were inept, incompetent, incapable of winning the ball, let alone the match. I am disgruntled and infuriated by how we are portrayed in newspapers as fans who want too much and we are deluded and think we deserve to be in the top 6.

If you have had times where you have had success, and your club self-destructs as we do and at alarming rates, then it is very traumatic to see and it is being played out daily, weekly and monthly in the media.

I think Steve Bruce needs to go because the job is too big for him at the moment. We need another Sir Bobby Robson, someone who can take our club and take it forward.

Rafa was a great man and we should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. Our board (if you can call it that), it's one man and Ashley when he can be bothered with his mates, should apologize and move and get him back.

Otherwise, with that idiot Bruce still there, we will go down because that was embarrassing and completely unbecoming of a Newcastle team. Sir Bobby would have been appalled with that performance. It was shocking.

'We have an owner who is so uncaring'

You can have Marcus Evans if you want.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:47 - Sep 29 with 2182 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:47 - Sep 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

I wouldn't swap.

Relative to the size of the club, Ashley is far worse.

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:54 - Sep 29 with 2157 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:47 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

I wouldn't swap.

Relative to the size of the club, Ashley is far worse.

Why is he far worse? His main 'sin' is that he doesn't spend 50-60m on new players that is why he is 'uncaring'.

They can have Evans if they think they are aggrieved.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:08 - Sep 29 with 2122 viewsbrogansnose

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:47 - Sep 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Quite frankly Mach, if it wasn't for the Sir Bob conection then Newcastle would get more stick on here. Very self entitled for no actual reason and to say we need a new Sir Bob when they sacked him after he got them to their last highest position is beyond me. I've no idea why Bruce took that poisoned chalice of a job on. Looks like we'll be playing them next season and I look forward to beating them whilst being in the clouds.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 2119 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 19:54 - Sep 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Why is he far worse? His main 'sin' is that he doesn't spend 50-60m on new players that is why he is 'uncaring'.

They can have Evans if they think they are aggrieved.

Exactly..How much you think Newcastle are making. A full stadium every week...60k.

Newcastle are a huge club..If Evans is responsible for our decline, Ashley is responsible for their decline. He replaced Rafa with Steve Bruce, and Rondon with Andy Carroll. They have been in the championship twice under Ashley, criminal.

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 2118 viewsFtnfwest

Shocking, didn’t look up for it from the first whistle
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:12 - Sep 29 with 2109 viewsFtnfwest

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 18:59 - Sep 29 by newcastlefan1984

By revenue Newcastle are still in the top 20 richest clubs in the world which brings it home a bit. Leicester just outside that.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:16 - Sep 29 with 2090 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:09 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Exactly..How much you think Newcastle are making. A full stadium every week...60k.

Newcastle are a huge club..If Evans is responsible for our decline, Ashley is responsible for their decline. He replaced Rafa with Steve Bruce, and Rondon with Andy Carroll. They have been in the championship twice under Ashley, criminal.

A full stadium every home game?

Update yourself first.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:19 - Sep 29 with 2084 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:08 - Sep 29 by brogansnose

Quite frankly Mach, if it wasn't for the Sir Bob conection then Newcastle would get more stick on here. Very self entitled for no actual reason and to say we need a new Sir Bob when they sacked him after he got them to their last highest position is beyond me. I've no idea why Bruce took that poisoned chalice of a job on. Looks like we'll be playing them next season and I look forward to beating them whilst being in the clouds.

Massive self-entitlement among their deluded fanbase. Moaning and groaning every single season about Ashley. As I've said they can have Marcus Evans for me.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 20:20]
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:34 - Sep 29 with 2011 viewsMrTown

Do they have good players. Bar Almiron and Joelinton who are still taking time to adjust to English football which is not abnormal, have they got enough quality to be in the league.

Don’t think it’s anything other than they simply don’t have the quality.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:53 - Sep 29 with 1992 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:34 - Sep 29 by MrTown

Do they have good players. Bar Almiron and Joelinton who are still taking time to adjust to English football which is not abnormal, have they got enough quality to be in the league.

Don’t think it’s anything other than they simply don’t have the quality.

Schar is one of the best central defenders in the league imo.

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:53 - Sep 29 with 1991 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:16 - Sep 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

A full stadium every home game?

Update yourself first.

Why is it not a full stadium. Because they are boycotting the games. Even with a boycott 45K

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:56 - Sep 29 with 1981 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:08 - Sep 29 by brogansnose

It is a huge club. I don't think that are self entitled, Newcastle fans aren't asking for the top 4.

They just want to be competitive, this is a team who were doing well in Europe thorough-out the early 00s. They deserve far better.

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 1955 viewsChurchman

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:56 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

It is a huge club. I don't think that are self entitled, Newcastle fans aren't asking for the top 4.

They just want to be competitive, this is a team who were doing well in Europe thorough-out the early 00s. They deserve far better.

They were when they sacked a certain Sir Bobby Robson. Funny how that bit of history seems to have been forgotten.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:14 - Sep 29 with 1945 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:10 - Sep 29 by Churchman

They were when they sacked a certain Sir Bobby Robson. Funny how that bit of history seems to have been forgotten.

He shouldn't have been sacked no way, it was a shocking decision.

That doesn't make me dislike them though.

(I went to uni in Newcastle so I have a soft spot)

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:27 - Sep 29 with 1916 viewsChurchman

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:14 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

He shouldn't have been sacked no way, it was a shocking decision.

That doesn't make me dislike them though.

(I went to uni in Newcastle so I have a soft spot)

3rd, 4th, 5th were not considered good enough and they shuffled him out of the door like an old tramp stinking out the foyer. They then did a bit of history re-writing when he fell ill and again when he passed away, including a rubbish statue.

Don’t get me wrong, two of my closest buddies are geordies and I like the town, but not the football club. They have a sense of misplaced entitlement for me, not helped by Sky’s love in.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 21:35]
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:29 - Sep 29 with 1908 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 20:53 - Sep 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Why is it not a full stadium. Because they are boycotting the games. Even with a boycott 45K

You said: 'A full stadium every week...60k'.
Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:50 - Sep 29 with 1859 viewsmonytowbray

Arsenal fans are worse than Newcastle. I mean, they’ve been moaning whilst winning two FA Cups in recent years. Get bored of listening to the ones I know complaining about how hard being an Arsenal fan is.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Newcastle absolutely dreadful on 21:52 - Sep 29 with 1855 viewsbluewhite

Ashley doesn't care simply because he can be sure of the fans' money, no matter what he does or won't do.

Some Newcastle fans already boycott the matches, but not nearly enough. Ashley must be hit much harder in his wallet - that's the only place where he can be made to feel anything.

So stop giving him your money! Stop automatically renewing your season tickets. Stop buying shirts or anything else of the overpriced, tacky, low-quality tat in the club's megastore. (I went inside a couple of times, had a brief look but walked out again without buying.)

Don't whinge. Just be willing to change your own ways. Without it, Ashley won't change his, and end of subject.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024