Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netflix recomendations 20:06 - Sep 29 with 3446 viewsitfcjoe

Thanks

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Netflix recomendations on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 2713 viewsbrogansnose

Top Boy.
Netflix recomendations on 20:14 - Sep 29 with 2690 viewsHeathlander

Netflix recomendations on 20:09 - Sep 29 by brogansnose

Top Boy.

Just finished this. The British’wire’. Outstanding TV.
Netflix recomendations on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 2688 viewsDubtractor

Bladerunner 2049 is on there now. Ace film.

Russian Doll is a really smart short series.

The West is a really compelling doc about the history of the American West.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Netflix recomendations on 20:34 - Sep 29 with 2614 viewsgiant_stow

Shtisel. Only if you want something very gentle to watch.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Netflix recomendations on 20:48 - Sep 29 with 2591 viewsDubtractor

If you fancy some fantasy with puppets, the new Dark Crystal series is excellent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Netflix recomendations on 23:08 - Sep 29 with 2443 viewsBLUEBEAT

I really enjoyed ‘Russian Doll’ too

I really didn’t like her or her character in ‘Orange Is The New Black’, but she’s great in this.

––––

The ‘Breaking Bad’ spin-off movie pops up in a couple of weeks...

Poll: W or W

Netflix recomendations on 23:27 - Sep 29 with 2416 viewsMVBlue

Top Boy yes. Quality casting.
Bobby Robson, more than a manager. Great film.
Stranger Things series especially series 3 builds on the 80s genre films and improves them. When you start investing time in it, it pays back.
Better Call Saul. Really nice bit of production and strong cast.
Wild Wild Country, sundance winning documentary on the Commune built in Oregan in the 1980s where intelligent people attempted to build an alternative society that went wrong.
Black Mirror Series 3 episode 1, the first exclusive to Netflix episode nosedive, social media scoring that now exists in China and SAN Juniperno episode 4.
Formula 1 the drive to survive, watch Christian Horners dastardly ways on team Redbull.
Suberra blood on rome, Italian gypsy/gang/power thriller series
Sunderland Till I Die, compulsive death slide of Sunderland
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 23:35]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Netflix recomendations on 00:44 - Sep 30 with 2379 viewswkj

The final season of The Good Place has just began, its quite a heart warming comedy and well worth a visit. The episodes are released weekly though as they are being aired on cable tv in the USA, so, might wanna hold off a couple of months before binging it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Netflix recomendations on 08:12 - Sep 30 with 2215 viewsOwainG1992

Not sure what you are into.
A great dark comedy always sunny in philadelphia is worth a watch.
Mindhunter is good season 2 just got added. (Seriel killer series).

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Netflix recomendations on 08:27 - Sep 30 with 2196 viewsyorkshireblue

The Dawn Wall.
Netflix recomendations on 09:51 - Sep 30 with 2107 viewsKieran_Knows

Stranger Things.
Top Boy.
Power.
Suits.
13 Reasons Why.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Netflix recomendations on 09:52 - Sep 30 with 2098 viewsartsbossbeard

Unbelievable
Ozark
Rick & Morty

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Netflix recomendations on 10:48 - Sep 30 with 2054 viewsIpswichKnight

Another vote for Mindhunter, if you like that then also try Manhunt - Hunt for unabomber I think it is. Also enjoyed The Last Kingdom which has all 3 series currently ( Series 1 a BBC production, series 2 joint BBC and Netflix and series 3 all Netflix. Series 4 should be out either late this year or early next )
Netflix recomendations on 10:57 - Sep 30 with 2039 viewsSikamikanico

Having no knowledge of what you like to watch:

As above, I would also recommend Russian Doll, Sunderland Til I Die and The Good Place.

If you like Superhere TV Shows then Umbrella Academy and Titans are both enjoyable. Umbrella Academy especially. The Marvel shows such as Daredevil, Defenders can be hit and miss.

Could not get into Stranger Things myself but have been convinced to try it again.

There are 3 seasons worth of GLOW about an 80s female wrestling promo which is good.
Netflix recomendations on 11:48 - Sep 30 with 1999 viewsitfcjoe

Top Boy seems to have had a few shouts so will stick that on the list - did start Better Call Saul last night as well which i appreciate I am way behind the times on!

Netflix recomendations on 12:18 - Sep 30 with 1956 viewsBrixtonBlue

The OA. Like Stranger Things but better. You'd need to watch the first season though. The second season is bonkers.

For films, Snowpiercer is very good.

I saw you walking down Portman Road around 5.30 -6 on Saturday. If you noticed a bloke with a big beard pushing a bike, that was me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Netflix recomendations on 12:35 - Sep 30 with 1925 viewsmikeybloo88

I’d echo a few of those mentioned and add Atypical, The Kominsky Method, and You...enjoyed all of those.
Netflix recomendations on 13:14 - Sep 30 with 1871 viewsitfcjoe

Netflix recomendations on 12:18 - Sep 30 by BrixtonBlue

The OA. Like Stranger Things but better. You'd need to watch the first season though. The second season is bonkers.

I saw you walking down Portman Road around 5.30 -6 on Saturday. If you noticed a bloke with a big beard pushing a bike, that was me.

Sorry, didn't see you - hope you had a good return journey after all the fun at the game!

Netflix recomendations on 13:16 - Sep 30 with 1865 viewsBiGDonnie

I really enjoyed Last Chance U and QB1, reality American Football shows.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Netflix recomendations on 13:23 - Sep 30 with 1853 viewsBrixtonBlue

Netflix recomendations on 13:14 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Sorry, didn't see you - hope you had a good return journey after all the fun at the game!

Yeah. I brought my bike on the train... coz I stopped off at Chelmsford and cycled to my parents' with bottle of whiskey for my dad's birthday, as a surprise. Was a good day, except I was knackered after all the cycling. Didn't factor in that my parents live at the top of a hill!

Might bring my bike more often. Makes getting from the station to the pub much quicker! Though I'm sure some on here will be spitting that I'm now bringing a bike AND a rucksack. I'm probably Satan now.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Netflix recomendations on 13:38 - Sep 30 with 1838 viewsitfcjoe

Netflix recomendations on 13:23 - Sep 30 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah. I brought my bike on the train... coz I stopped off at Chelmsford and cycled to my parents' with bottle of whiskey for my dad's birthday, as a surprise. Was a good day, except I was knackered after all the cycling. Didn't factor in that my parents live at the top of a hill!

Might bring my bike more often. Makes getting from the station to the pub much quicker! Though I'm sure some on here will be spitting that I'm now bringing a bike AND a rucksack. I'm probably Satan now.

Luckily the ground isn't too far from the station here - my worry would be having a few beers and forgetting I'd cycled and subsequently getting back to London and remembering!

Netflix recomendations on 13:38 - Sep 30 with 1836 viewsChiefXL

Netflix recomendations on 12:18 - Sep 30 by BrixtonBlue

"Like Stranger Things but better"

Subjective taste and all that, but one of those shows has been cancelled and one has been commissioned for another series so....
Netflix recomendations on 13:41 - Sep 30 with 1825 viewsvilanovablue

I enjoyed The Politician which only went up this weekend. Very entertaining and looking forward to season 2 already.
Netflix recomendations on 13:59 - Sep 30 with 1808 viewsBigManBlue

Controversial, but I don't like any of their own productions. Always seems like a very scattergun approach to storytelling based solely on audience feedback rather than any overarching direction.

Props for the Sunny reccomendation though, that is a great watch!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Netflix recomendations on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 1800 viewswkj

Netflix recomendations on 13:38 - Sep 30 by ChiefXL

"Like Stranger Things but better"

Subjective taste and all that, but one of those shows has been cancelled and one has been commissioned for another series so....

Sometimes we have to just make a pop at popularity, part of the game of life innit.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024