Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? 08:45 - Sep 30 with 1475 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Moral dilemma- yes or no?

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 08:46 - Sep 30 with 1470 viewsJakeITFC

Obviously no.
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 08:52 - Sep 30 with 1461 viewsSitfcB

Absolutely no.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:35 - Sep 30 with 1415 viewsJohnWarksTash

I don't have a problem picking Pukki....he can still score goals while the team loses. It's an ideal scenario really...a scum player scoring my team lots of points while narwich regularly ship goals, lose, and drop down the table toward the inevitable relegation.....SORTED.
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:43 - Sep 30 with 1399 viewssuffolkpoker

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:35 - Sep 30 by JohnWarksTash

I don't have a problem picking Pukki....he can still score goals while the team loses. It's an ideal scenario really...a scum player scoring my team lots of points while narwich regularly ship goals, lose, and drop down the table toward the inevitable relegation.....SORTED.

I personally would have less points.

#justsaying

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:46 - Sep 30 with 1397 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Anyone who picks a Norwich player should be removed from their league by the league admin.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:46 - Sep 30 with 1395 viewsheavyweight

Never ever. I even had a serious word with myself when I considered picking Maddison.

It does hamper you - I feel obliged to favour any with a town connection - have currently got Mings, Cresswell & Noble and previously had to pick Maitland-Niles, Townsend, Fraser & Wickham - they tend to mostly end on the subs bench though.
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:50 - Sep 30 with 1380 viewsgiant_stow

Thankfully, I wouldn't know this dilemma.

On a practical note though, if Pukki doesn't score in the next two, dilemmas.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 10:00 - Sep 30 with 1364 viewsJohnWarksTash

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:43 - Sep 30 by suffolkpoker

I personally would have less points.

#justsaying

It's all about the winning......Pukki scores, Narwich lose...I win :)
Login to get fewer ads

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:10 - Sep 30 with 1291 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 09:46 - Sep 30 by Reuser_is_God

No.

Anyone who picks a Norwich player should be removed from their league by the league admin.

That’s my issue, the 4 fpl teams above me in my league made up entirely of town fans all have at least one scum player. On a point of principle I will not pick one myself, but having Ashley Barnes instead of Pukey is costing me points! However I can sleep at night!

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:14 - Sep 30 with 1276 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I brought it Cantwell and Pukki after the city game. They've lost both the next two without scoring. I think it's worth it for this effect.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:15 - Sep 30 with 1276 viewsBlue_Heath

It's an absolute no and that includes past players too.

Pukki could score 50 by xmas and I still wouldn't pick him.

The best fun to be had is captaining those who play against them as they always concede at least two.
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:36 - Sep 30 with 1253 viewsFtnfwest

absolutely not and suffering for it, but don't care
Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:41 - Sep 30 with 1249 viewsBiGDonnie

Do it. Since I put Pukki in they've done fook all.

I say we all max our teams out with Nodge players on that basis.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:57 - Sep 30 with 1227 viewsTractorWood

I would have put Pukki in at the start bar the moral issue. He was on fire, so I caved and I shipped him in. Since then, he's been dreadful.

Karma.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 13:03 - Sep 30 with 1213 viewsTractorCam

The first game of the 13/14 season I had Van Wolfswinkel in my team. I was watching soccer Saturday and gave a little cheer when they told me he scored. I instantly realised what I had just done and removed him the next week, that turned out to be his only goal for the club and I got the points for it!

Never pick a scummer.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 13:09 - Sep 30 with 1197 viewsMaySixth

Obviously yes.
Briliant watching Pukki struggle since I included him

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Fantasy Premier League - picking Naaridge players? on 12:21 - Oct 1 with 1080 viewsglasso

For me, it's 100% yes because I'm so s**t at it, whoever I pick goes into a run of incredible bad form.

I didn't pick any Budgies at the beginning due to this moral dilemma and we all know what happened at the start of the season, so I put Pukki in and - boom! - one goal in about three or four games.

I also helped my Villa supporting brother-in-law out by getting rid of Wesley and Grealish the other week, resulting in them getting a goal and an assist.

Having said that, I also triple captained Salah against them on the first day of the season and without that, I'd be bottom of every league I'm in
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 12:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024