Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date 13:08 - Sep 30 with 3269 viewsMaySixth

a team built on loans with some top players in Coutts and Rossiter

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:16 - Sep 30 with 2908 viewssuffolkpoker

Im sorry its not the hardest game to date.
Sunderland who were favourites for the league
Peterbrough away, both much harder fixtures.

We wont loose, i can see a big perofrmance from us with a 2 goal margin win.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:18 - Oct 1 with 2616 viewsMaySixth

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:16 - Sep 30 by suffolkpoker

We might lose.

Not sure about being loose.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:22 - Oct 1 with 2604 viewsMrTown

They've got good players throughout.

Got a good central defensive pairing in Dunne and Souttar.

Dunne, fairly well thought of on loan from Burnley, and Harry Souttar on loan from Stoke is one of the better defenders at this level and is also a f*cking beast. Just short of 6 feet 5 inches.

Coutts/Rossitter/Josh Morris/Wes Burns and Ched Evans

Good players at this level, tough old test.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 12:24]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:23 - Oct 1 with 2598 viewsMrTown

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:16 - Sep 30 by suffolkpoker

Sunderland was not a tough test in the end, we should have comfortably seen that one out.

P'boro I agree was a tough test, but lets not forget Fleetwood went away to P'boro and beat them 3-1.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:29 - Oct 1 with 2574 viewsReuser_is_God

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:22 - Oct 1 by MrTown

Dunne, fairly well thought of on loan from Burnley, and Harry Souttar on loan from Stoke is one of the better defenders at this level and is also a f*cking beast. Just short of 6 feet 5 inches.

Yeah, some really good players there.

Barton seems to be doing well, if he can stop assaulting people he could go quite far in management.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:35 - Oct 1 with 2552 viewswkj

The only Coutts that matters is the one that lives inside my wallet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:36 - Oct 1 with 2541 viewsMrTown

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:29 - Oct 1 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, some really good players there.

Barton seems to be doing well, if he can stop assaulting people he could go quite far in management.

And that is a BIG BIG IF in relation to the name 'Barton'.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:45 - Oct 1 with 2511 viewsStowTractorBoy

I agree that this will be our toughest match so far. Although Sunderland are supposed to be a big hitter I thought they were poor and we should have buried them. Peterborough did look useful as did Doncaster and even AFC Wimbledon were a tough nut to crack. The depth in standard of Division One has surprised me and Fleetwood will I am sure be a difficult game for us. Off to Blackpool tomorrow for a few days and hope the Fleetwood result will not spoil the break.
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 2429 viewsBrixtonBlue

I thought building a team on loans was a bad thing?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 2410 viewsSomethingBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:20 - Oct 1 by BrixtonBlue

I thought building a team on loans was a bad thing?!

Doesn't mean they can't be a real danger to us on Saturday.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:27 - Oct 1 with 2400 viewsBrixtonBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:24 - Oct 1 by SomethingBlue

Doesn't mean they can't be a real danger to us on Saturday.

Didn't say it does.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:41 - Oct 1 with 2349 viewsSomethingBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:27 - Oct 1 by BrixtonBlue

Didn't say it does.

In that case I'm not really sure what your post added!

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:41 - Oct 1 with 2347 viewsArnieM

.....it’ll also be Fleetwood’s toughest game of the season!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:45 - Oct 1 with 2341 viewshaynes_toe1

We will win comfortably. This league is devoid of quality
Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:47 - Oct 1 with 2334 viewsBrixtonBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:41 - Oct 1 by SomethingBlue

In that case I'm not really sure what your post added!

It was a comment on how everyone on here used to moan about the loans (especially under Jewell) and how now it seems it's fine for another team to be built on them.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 14:24 - Oct 1 with 2266 viewsshouldistayorcounago

I agree, they're an unknown quantity for us, with a dogged attitude and a good run of form. A trip to a small ground like this with a hostile atmosphere is going to be much tougher than a lot of people seem to think. Peterborough was our biggest test so far, frankly we were much the better side against Sunderland and although on paper it was our toughest fixture, it just wasn't in reality.

I do think we've got more than enough to see them off, but it will be a hard-fought win if we get it.

2-1 Town
Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 2238 viewsSomethingBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 13:47 - Oct 1 by BrixtonBlue

It was a comment on how everyone on here used to moan about the loans (especially under Jewell) and how now it seems it's fine for another team to be built on them.

Don't think it does — someone just said it would be a very tough game and pointed to their good loanees. Didn't have much to do with anything else.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 14:57]

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 15:17 - Oct 1 with 2186 viewsBrixtonBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 14:56 - Oct 1 by SomethingBlue

Don't think it does — someone just said it would be a very tough game and pointed to their good loanees. Didn't have much to do with anything else.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 14:57]

"Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date - a team built on loans with some top players in Coutts and Rossiter."

No suggestion it's a bad thing there at all.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 15:51 - Oct 1 with 2144 viewsMetal_Hacker

I think it'll be tough but in their last few games they haven't played anyone really

Shewsbury (12th) ok granted were tidy for the most at PR , Rochdale (18th) , Southend (21st) and Oxford (10th)

Scored 10 and conceded 5

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 16:24 - Oct 1 with 2096 viewsflimflam

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 15:51 - Oct 1 by Metal_Hacker

I think it'll be tough but in their last few games they haven't played anyone really

Shewsbury (12th) ok granted were tidy for the most at PR , Rochdale (18th) , Southend (21st) and Oxford (10th)

Scored 10 and conceded 5

And we have only played 1 other team in the top 6.

Agree that this will be a tough game.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 16:28 - Oct 1 with 2087 viewsKieran_Knows

2-0 away win. Norwood with both of them to get back on the goal trail.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 16:34 - Oct 1 with 2075 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 16:28 - Oct 1 by Kieran_Knows

2-0 away win. Norwood with both of them to get back on the goal trail.

Here's hoping but I've got a horrible feeling this week

Long journey , against a form side , the Joey factor blah blah blah

If Nors gets back in the goals , the formation works from the start and we keep it tight at the back we could nick it

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 17:04 - Oct 1 with 2042 viewsBrixtonBlue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 16:24 - Oct 1 by flimflam

And we have only played 1 other team in the top 6.

Agree that this will be a tough game.

See, I think this stat is unfair. The start of the season was said to be tough before it happened. Now we're unbeaten after 10 and people are saying "well we've only played 1 other team in the top 6." Surely those other so called tough teams are partially not in the top 6 because we've beaten/drawn with them?

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 17:27 - Oct 1 with 2014 viewsflimflam

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 17:04 - Oct 1 by BrixtonBlue

See, I think this stat is unfair. The start of the season was said to be tough before it happened. Now we're unbeaten after 10 and people are saying "well we've only played 1 other team in the top 6." Surely those other so called tough teams are partially not in the top 6 because we've beaten/drawn with them?

Yes there is that so guess we wait until we have played the Fleetwood, Coventry et all and then we will have a better idea of where we are at.

The league usually gives a good indication after 10 games so we are where we are on merit.

But next week will be a tough test but we have enough quality to come through it quite comfortably if we play well.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 18:44 - Oct 1 with 1937 viewsbournemouthblue

Fleetwood away will be our toughest game of the season to date on 12:22 - Oct 1 by MrTown

We didn't deal brilliantly with Tranmere's monster centre back last week

I fear we'll be flimsy against sides who actually know what they are doing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024