Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... 13:10 - Sep 30 with 7190 viewsBiGDonnie

Naughty Naughty.

Who'd have thought Hazza Kane has a right hook like that...

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:21 - Sep 30 with 6382 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I haven't heard.

Do Tell.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:23 - Sep 30 with 6350 viewschicoazul

I'm sure I saw HArry Kane on Soccer AM or something smash a punch machine once and basically wreck it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:25 - Sep 30 with 6320 viewsSitfcB

Do tell...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:34 - Sep 30 with 6243 viewsfactual_blue

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:21 - Sep 30 by TRUE_BLUE123

I haven't heard.

Do Tell.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3YawYFXUAMe9m5?format=jpg

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:35 - Sep 30 with 6215 viewsJamestownPrince

deleted
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:59]
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:39 - Sep 30 with 6157 viewsStokieBlue

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:23 - Sep 30 by chicoazul

I'm sure I saw HArry Kane on Soccer AM or something smash a punch machine once and basically wreck it.

Hadn't seen that - quite a bang:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:41 - Sep 30 with 6148 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably best not to post the details of such rumours on here, I have received legal letters about non-Town gossip posted on here before.
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:42 - Sep 30 with 6112 viewsBiGDonnie

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:41 - Sep 30 by PhilTWTD

Probably best not to post the details of such rumours on here, I have received legal letters about non-Town gossip posted on here before.

Soz bossman!

COYBs

Login to get fewer ads

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:48 - Sep 30 with 6050 viewsSamWhiteUK

Can't see anything on Twitter
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:57 - Sep 30 with 5974 viewswkj

Yet why is it you ignore the legal letters requesting the removal of thread view.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:43 - Sep 30 with 5762 viewsfactual_blue

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:57 - Sep 30 by wkj

Yet why is it you ignore the legal letters requesting the removal of thread view.

Because Phil doesn't pander to table-view nincompoops.

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:44 - Sep 30 with 5748 viewswkj

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:43 - Sep 30 by factual_blue

Because Phil doesn't pander to table-view nincompoops.

Rank hypocrisy if you ask me

Crybaby

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:46 - Sep 30 with 5735 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 13:57 - Sep 30 by wkj

Because they arrived during the period I'd prorogued the forum.
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:50 - Sep 30 with 5696 viewsRobTheMonk

Forget Kane, tell me the gossip about imaginary character, Barry Train *wink*.
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:54 - Sep 30 with 5668 viewsfactual_blue

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:46 - Sep 30 by PhilTWTD

Because they arrived during the period I'd prorogued the forum.

Is it right that Gav has applied for the post of Steward of the Manor of Northstead?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 15:07 - Sep 30 with 5586 viewsBryanPlug

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 14:50 - Sep 30 by RobTheMonk

Forget Kane, tell me the gossip about imaginary character, Barry Train *wink*.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 15:10 - Sep 30 with 5565 viewsBluefish

The same story that has been made up at every football club for the past 30 years. One day it will be true but for now I expect it is just more made up nonsense spread online by sad little kids

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 15:32 - Sep 30 with 5454 viewsBiGDonnie

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 15:10 - Sep 30 by Bluefish

The same story that has been made up at every football club for the past 30 years. One day it will be true but for now I expect it is just more made up nonsense spread online by sad little kids

Probably, but Vertonghen's sporting a lovely black eye...

COYBs

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 4830 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can it be posted it in the chat room and then lots of nonsense (as usual) posted afterwards so it disappears quickly? 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 20:00 - Sep 30 with 4746 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 15:10 - Sep 30 by Bluefish

Nah, Sprucey and wjkjkjk have been on here all day. I can vouch for them

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 20:28 - Sep 30 with 4600 viewsSpruceMoose

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 20:00 - Sep 30 by Swansea_Blue

Oi! I've only just logged in!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 23:28 - Sep 30 with 4223 viewslinhdi

I'm pretty sure the rumours are untrue.
Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 00:24 - Oct 1 with 4130 viewswkj

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 20:00 - Sep 30 by Swansea_Blue

I haven't been on all day Swanners, went for a Toad in the Hole with BlueBadger at the Saxtead Mill House earlier.

Crybaby

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 00:53 - Oct 1 with 4093 viewsSpruceMoose

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 00:24 - Oct 1 by wkj

I haven't been on all day Swanners, went for a Toad in the Hole with BlueBadger at the Saxtead Mill House earlier.

And I went with Footers while he got his crabs taken care of.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 01:28 - Oct 1 with 4074 viewswkj

Have we all heard the gossip at Spurs... on 00:53 - Oct 1 by SpruceMoose

And I went with Footers while he got his crabs taken care of.

#PrayForScratcher

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024