Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does our kinder type of politics 13:35 - Sep 30 with 4728 viewsGaryCooper

JC and momentum supporters think of this?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/29/banner-calling-tory-deaths-hung-bridge-effigies-m
What does our kinder type of politics on 14:30 - Sep 30 with 619 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:29 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Rank hypocrisy in action once again.

Amazing isn’t it, no surprise that after I posted that Darth arrived to complete the full house

But it’s definitely not a cult

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:31 - Sep 30 with 616 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:27 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

Political social media is certainly an awful mess of accounts just trying to score points.

I'm all for going back to official or named sources and looking at facts - seems to be that most of our current political narratives are driven by rumour and/or anonymous Twitter accounts.

There definitely needs to be a code of conduct introduced. It seems social media is pretty much an outlet where few rules apply, and then we see "The Honourable Friend" this and that in commons, a system blighted with redundant conventions ad about 1/3 of the time in session wasted with superfluous language in the name of tradition.

The two things don't match up at all and is quite toxic.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:33 - Sep 30 with 606 viewswkj

While the op has stated some things provocatively I don't think it is fair to brand him or her a hypocrite.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:34 - Sep 30 with 595 viewsfactual_blue

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:47 - Sep 30 by GaryCooper

I beg your pardon?

A clear threat of violence, blimey.

What threat? You're first to have raised this issue is what I meant.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:37 - Sep 30 with 574 viewsfactual_blue

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:53 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Which protected identity characteristic is it a hate crime against out of interest?

Members of golf clubs. Ladies with pearls and twinsets.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:39 - Sep 30 with 569 viewshampstead_blue

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:52 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

Appalling. There's no excuse for that.

And no excuse for making the most vulnerable in society pay the ultimate price for systemic failings.

you give with one hand and take away with the other.

Are you aligning yourself with the banner and hung effigies?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:39 - Sep 30 with 567 viewsmonytowbray

Where is this hypocrisy?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:40 - Sep 30 with 559 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:30 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Amazing isn’t it, no surprise that after I posted that Darth arrived to complete the full house

One person on this thread once said, after Angela Eagle had her windows smashed and death threats paint sprayed on her walls for daring to move a no confidence vote against a Jezza, that she should respect democracy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:41 - Sep 30 with 552 viewsmonytowbray

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:29 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If it comes from the official Twitter of the club, then yes it serves as an endorsement by the club, which is why companies generally have social media policies in place and rules in place as to who can post from official channels

You are ignoring the wider nuisance of Twitter's functionality though.

What do I know though, only worked in digital for 8 years :S

TWTD never forgets…

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:44 - Sep 30 with 539 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:41 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

“To see that momentum build up just showed the best of our movement. It showed you what there was out there in term of resources. It just needed the one small spark laid back in November before last of the students kicking the sh1t out of Milbank, and then that spark lighting all the combustible material that then brought people out. And that’s the best of our movement.”

Iron Lion Zion

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:48 - Sep 30 with 527 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:41 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

I don’t think I am. I’m well aware things get deleted all the time in these spheres - they don’t however usually contain death threats

Who would be sued in the event of something libellous being Tweeted from the official account of a business, with a bio indicating as much?

Btw I’m assuming you meant to say the wider nuance rather than nuisance - although the latter may be more apt!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:49 - Sep 30 with 524 viewsmonytowbray

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:44 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

“To see that momentum build up just showed the best of our movement. It showed you what there was out there in term of resources. It just needed the one small spark laid back in November before last of the students kicking the sh1t out of Milbank, and then that spark lighting all the combustible material that then brought people out. And that’s the best of our movement.”

What does that have to do with me explaining how Twitter works?

TWTD never forgets…

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:55 - Sep 30 with 503 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:30 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I've expressed myself enough on here about why I am sympathetic to Corbyn and his politics. And I've been saying the same sort of things before he was leader.

Dismiss it as a cult if that's all you've got.

Pronouns: He/Him

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:56 - Sep 30 with 496 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:39 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

Where is this hypocrisy?

If s bloke so much as has half a larger in his local Conservative club and then tweets racist or threatening abuse online it’s “Tory scum”. If it comes from a labour member through an official momentum account it’s “yeah but no but yeah but no but......”

Iron Lion Zion

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:57 - Sep 30 with 487 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:49 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

What does that have to do with me explaining how Twitter works?

It’s demonstrating where these people get their inspiration.

Iron Lion Zion

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 484 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:56 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

If s bloke so much as has half a larger in his local Conservative club and then tweets racist or threatening abuse online it’s “Tory scum”. If it comes from a labour member through an official momentum account it’s “yeah but no but yeah but no but......”

Who's agreeing with it? Not even Momentum.

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 483 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:55 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

I've expressed myself enough on here about why I am sympathetic to Corbyn and his politics. And I've been saying the same sort of things before he was leader.

Dismiss it as a cult if that's all you've got.

You were one letter out.

Iron Lion Zion

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:01 - Sep 30 with 471 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:58 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

You were one letter out.

Started early on the whine?

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:04 - Sep 30 with 451 viewskinnockers

Hello :)

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:05 - Sep 30 with 445 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:56 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Rightly so, who drinks just a half.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:06 - Sep 30 with 441 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:04 - Sep 30 by kinnockers

Hello :)

Hi Paz, please enlighten us about the evils of Corbyn vs the pros of fox hunting.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:09 - Sep 30 with 426 viewskinnockers

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:06 - Sep 30 by wkj

Hi Paz, please enlighten us about the evils of Corbyn vs the pros of fox hunting.

Not paz.... Corbun is dangerous, threat to west. IRA. Let in Hamas, redistribute wealth. Foxes fun to shoot :)

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:11 - Sep 30 with 417 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:09 - Sep 30 by kinnockers

Not paz.... Corbun is dangerous, threat to west. IRA. Let in Hamas, redistribute wealth. Foxes fun to shoot :)

The school holidays ended a few weeks ago.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 404 viewskinnockers

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:11 - Sep 30 by wkj

The school holidays ended a few weeks ago.

As a 77-year-old former leader of the Labour Party, I'm not generally affected by term times. Although I do still dream that I've got exams coming up which I haven't studied for.

But then I remember that I graduated from University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire in Cardiff with a degree in Industrial Relations and History in 1965 and go back to sleep.

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:15 - Sep 30 with 398 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:39 - Sep 30 by hampstead_blue

you give with one hand and take away with the other.

Are you aligning yourself with the banner and hung effigies?

"Appalling. There's no excuse for that."

No. The clue is in the words I used.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024