Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does our kinder type of politics 13:35 - Sep 30 with 4730 viewsGaryCooper

JC and momentum supporters think of this?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/29/banner-calling-tory-deaths-hung-bridge-effigies-m
What does our kinder type of politics on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 1093 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:13 - Sep 30 by kinnockers

As a 77-year-old former leader of the Labour Party, I'm not generally affected by term times. Although I do still dream that I've got exams coming up which I haven't studied for.

But then I remember that I graduated from University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire in Cardiff with a degree in Industrial Relations and History in 1965 and go back to sleep.

Best way to go back to sleep.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What does our kinder type of politics on 16:05 - Sep 30 with 1038 viewsGlasgowBlue

What does our kinder type of politics on 15:16 - Sep 30 by wkj

Best way to go back to sleep.

How have you answered somebody you have on the ignore list?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What does our kinder type of politics on 16:26 - Sep 30 with 1017 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 16:05 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

How have you answered somebody you have on the ignore list?

I wonder what order I did things in to achieve that result. Surely there must be a way

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What does our kinder type of politics on 09:19 - Oct 1 with 912 viewsLeaky

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:57 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

It's not a hate crime.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/what-

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:
disability
race
religion
transgender identity
sexual orientation.
This means that if you believe something is a hate incident it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to. All police forces record hate incidents based on these five personal characteristics.

When did I say I endorsed it? I said the exact opposite.

Then the police have got it wrong
What does our kinder type of politics on 09:45 - Oct 1 with 887 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a metaphor. They're obviously talking about the local rec park where the pitches are a bit lumpy.

^obviously that's nonsense, but it's exemplar of the response from certain quarters when their 'side' says something disgusting.

The banner is, of course, vile. No if's no buts.

What a mess we're in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does our kinder type of politics on 09:49 - Oct 1 with 882 viewsbrazil1982

It's hardly surprising to see something like this, with "Go Home Tory Scum" leaflets being distributed in Mcr this week - and lots of banners with a similar message on Sunday.
What does our kinder type of politics on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 869 viewsSwansea_Blue

What does our kinder type of politics on 09:49 - Oct 1 by brazil1982

It's hardly surprising to see something like this, with "Go Home Tory Scum" leaflets being distributed in Mcr this week - and lots of banners with a similar message on Sunday.

Yep. When people's lives have been ruined by political decisions outside of their control things can get a bit heated. It doesn't excuse the baneers of course, but it's easy to see what's driving it. The last 9 years have been unnecessarily grim for a lot of people.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does our kinder type of politics on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 869 viewsnoggin

I guess, for those who have been affected by austerity, "tory scum" is apt.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

What does our kinder type of politics on 10:20 - Oct 1 with 842 viewsHerbivore

Not a fan of tautologies myself.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What does our kinder type of politics on 10:37 - Oct 1 with 836 viewsglasso

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:38 - Sep 30 by wkj

Same as I did about the people hanging crap up outside the Labour conference, nothing to do with the party, just people acting very poorly based on the rubbish they have been coerced in to believing.

Out of interest, who's coercing them to believe this? We know it can't be the media, because we never hear the end of how pro-Tory, right wing, anti-Jezza they are, so who's putting these thoughts in their heads?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024