Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy 16:36 - Sep 30 with 1194 viewswkj

At Ipswich Town Football Club, The finest football club in the world?

Nothing, they're both top of the league.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:37]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:39 - Sep 30 with 1158 viewshomer_123

Well, actually, the women play a bit more football than the men do, a little less direct.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 1151 viewswkj

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:39 - Sep 30 by homer_123

Well, actually, the women play a bit more football than the men do, a little less direct.

Doesn't matter, still top of the league.

Crybaby

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:42 - Sep 30 with 1140 viewshomer_123

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:40 - Sep 30 by wkj

Some on here would have a real issue with that....

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:43 - Sep 30 with 1142 viewswkj

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:42 - Sep 30 by homer_123

Some on here would have a real issue with that....

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy by wkj 30 Sep 2019 16:40

Crybaby

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1141 viewshomer_123

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:43 - Sep 30 by wkj

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy by wkj 30 Sep 2019 16:40

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy by homer_123 30 Sep 2019 16:39

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1125 viewsJamestownPrince

Adam Proudlock had bigger boobs than the womens team?
I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1126 viewswkj

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:44 - Sep 30 by homer_123

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy by homer_123 30 Sep 2019 16:39

I don't know how [redacted] and [redacted] do this all day, its quite exhausting.

Crybaby

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 1082 viewstabletopjoe

bolłocks

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Login to get fewer ads

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 1075 viewswkj

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 17:03 - Sep 30 by tabletopjoe

bolłocks

Other than the time when Gary Megson and Chris Sutton played together I don't think i've ever seen a pair of those on a footy pitch before.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 17:08]

Crybaby

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 17:43 - Sep 30 with 998 viewsBlueBadger

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 16:46 - Sep 30 by JamestownPrince

Adam Proudlock had bigger boobs than the womens team?

Not to mention Jimmy Bullard, Michael Chopra and Lee Bowyer.

The most impressive pair of tits and biggest c*nt ever seen at PR.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 19:05 - Sep 30 with 886 viewseireblue

Marshalls Mullet is usually responsible for this sort of answer.
I've got one for you. What's the difference between men's and women's footy on 19:10 - Sep 30 with 871 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jan Molby had bigger hooters?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024