Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson's cunning Brexit plan 07:18 - Oct 1 with 2761 viewsHerbivore

Seems to be going down well: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49887116

It's depressing the extent to which we've ceased to be a serious, grown up country.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 07:26 - Oct 1 with 1896 viewsDubtractor

It's fine. He'll just spout some nonsense about "getting brexit done " and the brexit disciples will ignore this anyway.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 07:27 - Oct 1 with 1889 viewsHerbivore

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 07:26 - Oct 1 by Dubtractor

It's fine. He'll just spout some nonsense about "getting brexit done " and the brexit disciples will ignore this anyway.

Yep, and then they'll just blame the Irish/EU for being difficult.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 08:59 - Oct 1 with 1767 viewsSwansea_Blue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 07:26 - Oct 1 by Dubtractor

Seems like that's the new catch phrase that's getting traction. It's misleading of course (like all of the previous ones) but as you say it'll go down a storm with the faithful.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:02 - Oct 1 with 1764 viewsHerbivore

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 08:59 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

Seems like that's the new catch phrase that's getting traction. It's misleading of course (like all of the previous ones) but as you say it'll go down a storm with the faithful.

It's hugely misleading. If we leave with a deal we may just get Brexit done in another 2-3 years. If we leave without a deal it'll be more like 5-10 years. The fact people buy into this empty rhetoric shows how little people still understand about Brexit.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:03 - Oct 1 with 1755 viewsDubtractor

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:02 - Oct 1 by Herbivore

It's hugely misleading. If we leave with a deal we may just get Brexit done in another 2-3 years. If we leave without a deal it'll be more like 5-10 years. The fact people buy into this empty rhetoric shows how little people still understand about Brexit.

Pipe down traitor.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:04 - Oct 1 with 1758 viewsfooters

Hey Herb, you know when we leave without a deal and everything's great, do you have any idea how long each trade deal will take to 'get done' afterwards? Think we have ~140 in place through the EU as it stands, so shouldn't take long, right?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:09 - Oct 1 with 1738 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 07:27 - Oct 1 by Herbivore

Yep, and then they'll just blame the Irish/EU for being difficult.

The tories find everything pretty difficult, truth be told.

#thepartyforstupidpeople
#jsmill

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:11 - Oct 1 with 1730 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:04 - Oct 1 by footers

Hey Herb, you know when we leave without a deal and everything's great, do you have any idea how long each trade deal will take to 'get done' afterwards? Think we have ~140 in place through the EU as it stands, so shouldn't take long, right?

140 trade deals - somewhere around 1400 years? If you include the EU trade deal, 2000 years. If you include the US, 3000 years.

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:13 - Oct 1 with 1725 viewsfooters

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:11 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

140 trade deals - somewhere around 1400 years? If you include the EU trade deal, 2000 years. If you include the US, 3000 years.

Think you'll find the deal with the EU should be one of the easiest in human history. Although what trade deals were done prior to human history I have no idea.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:15 - Oct 1 with 1721 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:13 - Oct 1 by footers

Think you'll find the deal with the EU should be one of the easiest in human history. Although what trade deals were done prior to human history I have no idea.

Those continentals will be begging for our innovative jam.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:18 - Oct 1 with 1712 viewsSwansea_Blue

Raab negotiating the classic reptilian alliance treaty with the Andorians was a great one. He didn't quite appreciate the significance of the moon Andoria to the Andorians, what with it only being their ancestral home and all that. But apart from that it was a great success.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:21 - Oct 1 with 1705 viewsHerbivore

We're Great Britain, those countries will willingly become colonies when we leave the EU so we won't even need trade deals. That's what Raab seemed to be implying yesterday anyway.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:24 - Oct 1 with 1688 viewshampstead_blue

a lot of clap trap has been released into the ether over this. Both sides.

It's beyond silly to believe anything apart from the fact that Town are top, Essex won a treble, and tea bags restrict the taste of your tea.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:25 - Oct 1 with 1686 viewsStokieBlue

I suspect this isn't far off a cabinet meeting at the moment:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:34 - Oct 1 with 1660 viewsSwansea_Blue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:21 - Oct 1 by Herbivore

We're Great Britain, those countries will willingly become colonies when we leave the EU so we won't even need trade deals. That's what Raab seemed to be implying yesterday anyway.

Mark Francois likes this post

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:34 - Oct 1 with 1657 viewsHerbivore

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:24 - Oct 1 by hampstead_blue

a lot of clap trap has been released into the ether over this. Both sides.

It's beyond silly to believe anything apart from the fact that Town are top, Essex won a treble, and tea bags restrict the taste of your tea.

You're doing the "both sides" thing that is more often than not an apology for creeping fascism.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:46 - Oct 1 with 1618 viewsEireannach_gorm

GPS on cattle is the obvious solution.

Or maybe those Tile locators on all goods.

The are a bit expensive at the moment but buying millions would probably reduce the cost.
Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 1594 viewseireblue

Apparently it wasn’t a meteor, it was a very large rock thrown by a slightly deranged mopheadathorus during a heated discussion on grazing boundaries that actual did for the previous supreme earth beings.
Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:54 - Oct 1 with 1594 viewsjaykay

people i have spoke to in the country just want to get brexit done.is the phrase used by tory leaver m.ps. after speaking to a couple in clacton, boston etc.
the other one used is ' both sides lied ' after boris et all were caught lying about brexit.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:56 - Oct 1 with 1589 viewsDarth_Koont

I always enjoy reading Hannan's fantasy Brexit.

https://reaction.life/britain-looks-like-brexit/

The tragic aspect is the number of people who, despite all the evidence of the past three years, still haven't shifted from this. And are instead blaming the HoC or the EU for Brexit not happening when they really should be blaming reality.

Pronouns: He/Him

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:02 - Oct 1 with 1575 viewsfooters

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 09:56 - Oct 1 by Darth_Koont

The tragic aspect is the number of people who, despite all the evidence of the past three years, still haven't shifted from this. And are instead blaming the HoC or the EU for Brexit not happening when they really should be blaming reality.

That's the first time I've read that. Wow.

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:06 - Oct 1 with 1559 viewsStokieBlue

That's some impressive fiction.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:07 - Oct 1 with 1558 viewsnoggin

A 'hard border', but not at the border. It's brilliant!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:17 - Oct 1 with 1527 viewseireblue

Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:07 - Oct 1 by noggin

A 'hard border', but not at the border. It's brilliant!

BoJo, fan of Sitters, who’d a thunk it.
Johnson's cunning Brexit plan on 10:19 - Oct 1 with 1523 viewsHerbivore

My goodness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024