Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... 15:13 - Oct 1 with 5015 viewsitfcjoe

....a new ground to tick off, and looking forward to seeing the new stadium - anyone been yet? Everyone I know who has says it is stunning.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 3830 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nope, I was hoping to take in a match when the better half and kids have to go to London in Feb, but sod's law they're away that weekend. And we're up in Sunderland, so that doesn't work either.

Looks like a fantastic stadium though. We'll gt to play them in a couple of seasons anyway

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:14 - Oct 1 with 3715 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Report back on the beer cups that fill up from the bottom.

I still Haven't experienced that yet.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:16 - Oct 1 with 3717 viewsitfcjoe

Just dropping into Hamilton Hall which will upset some people

EDIT - went to the Merchant instead
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 16:30]

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:19 - Oct 1 with 3700 viewshomer_123

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:14 - Oct 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

What's to say?

It's a beer glass that fills from the bottom....still beer!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:20 - Oct 1 with 3695 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

I am going myself later, in the lower tier of the north stand.

If you are near start a blue army chant.....I promise I will join in.....

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:52 - Oct 1 with 3644 viewslinhdi

I'm on my way there now (in the Euston tap first). The stadium will utterly blow you away. If you can get to the East side, hit the beavertown micro pub. (Their beers are available throughout, but that's the best place). If you're South (Park Lane) then enjoy that 60m+ of bar. Contactless payments only and hope you don't have a big bag with you...

If you are getting a train back to Ipswich afterwards, walk to Tottenham Hale and get the national Rail to Liverpool St. It's a 25-min walk but there's no queuing once you're there. Leaving the stadium at 10pm, you'll be back in Liv St by about 1045.

If you're not rushing, stay for a beer or three - you can access upper and lower concourse and bars stay open for at least an hour.
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:52 - Oct 1 with 3630 viewsFixed_It

I'm guessing they are beer cups...which fill up at the bottom. I'm sure Joe will elaborate later.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 17:09 - Oct 1 with 3585 viewschicoazul

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:52 - Oct 1 by linhdi

I'm on my way there now (in the Euston tap first). The stadium will utterly blow you away. If you can get to the East side, hit the beavertown micro pub. (Their beers are available throughout, but that's the best place). If you're South (Park Lane) then enjoy that 60m+ of bar. Contactless payments only and hope you don't have a big bag with you...

If you are getting a train back to Ipswich afterwards, walk to Tottenham Hale and get the national Rail to Liverpool St. It's a 25-min walk but there's no queuing once you're there. Leaving the stadium at 10pm, you'll be back in Liv St by about 1045.

If you're not rushing, stay for a beer or three - you can access upper and lower concourse and bars stay open for at least an hour.

So weird how loads of people still say you guys arent Spurs fans.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 18:14 - Oct 1 with 3490 viewsfactual_blue

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:19 - Oct 1 by homer_123

What's to say?

Errr... don't all glasses fill up from bottom?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 18:50 - Oct 1 with 3439 viewslinhdi

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 17:09 - Oct 1 by chicoazul

So weird how loads of people still say you guys arent Spurs fans.

I am a Spurs fan. I am married to an ipswich fan.
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 20:57 - Oct 1 with 3342 viewsitfcjoe

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:52 - Oct 1 by linhdi

Stadium is unreal, will report back fully tomorrow but did all those things suggested before reading this plus took in view from a few places - mate I’m with who is a ST holder needs to get back to Liv St too so will do what he does.

I’d have though that £1bn would have got a roof though, I’m getting soaked in row 4 in ‘The Wall’, I assume I’m in the footings!

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 20:59 - Oct 1 with 3325 viewsHipsterectomy

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 18:50 - Oct 1 by linhdi

I am a Spurs fan. I am married to an ipswich fan.

why would you be a registered member on a forum of a team you don't support?!

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 21:00 - Oct 1 with 3318 viewswkj

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 20:59 - Oct 1 by Hipsterectomy

That isn't in the rules of the board to support ipswich, as long as y'aint causing a nuisence it is much a community forum as well as town forum.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 21:53 - Oct 1 with 3236 viewsFixed_It

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 20:59 - Oct 1 by Hipsterectomy

Because he's probably been to more Town games than most on here.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:02 - Oct 1 with 3190 viewsBLUEBEAT

What is this sorcery that you speak of?

Poll: W or W

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:12 - Oct 1 with 3168 viewslinhdi

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 21:53 - Oct 1 by Fixed_It

Because he's probably been to more Town games than most on here.

Yeah, I manage around two-thirds of Town games, home and away, and share the joy and despair of your journey up and down (and hopefully up again).
Many of you know me, and know that I absolutely love football.

Anyone who doubts it, you'll always find me in the fanzone pre-match by the ITFC Heritage display, happy to put the world to rights over a beer or two. (Unless, of course, there's a clash with a Spurs home game!).
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:16 - Oct 1 with 3139 viewsPJH

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:12 - Oct 1 by linhdi

Yeah, I manage around two-thirds of Town games, home and away, and share the joy and despair of your journey up and down (and hopefully up again).

Anyone who doubts it, you'll always find me in the fanzone pre-match by the ITFC Heritage display, happy to put the world to rights over a beer or two. (Unless, of course, there's a clash with a Spurs home game!).

Are we playing guess who?

As someone said, you attend more ITFC games than a lot on here.
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:19 - Oct 1 with 3123 viewsitfcjoe

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:12 - Oct 1 by linhdi

That was a tough watch defensively - crying out for someone to screen in front of the back 4.

Every time ball was given away in 2nd half it ended up in the back of your net, Bayern utterly ruthless and the quality was world class

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 3113 viewsPJH

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:19 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

That was a tough watch defensively - crying out for someone to screen in front of the back 4.

Every time ball was given away in 2nd half it ended up in the back of your net, Bayern utterly ruthless and the quality was world class

Skuse off to the Premier League in January then.
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:37 - Oct 1 with 3045 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 16:19 - Oct 1 by homer_123

What's to say?

I want to know if it made Joe feel like a different person after experiencing it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 2996 viewsitfcjoe

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:37 - Oct 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

I want to know if it made Joe feel like a different person after experiencing it.

I may not make it home, missed the 22:30 by seconds, 23;02 cancelled and now 23:30 delayed

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 23:32 - Oct 1 with 2907 viewsbournemouthblue

What a game to choose

Spurs seem in a bit of a meltdown?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 23:59 - Oct 1 with 2857 viewssyntaxerror

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 23:32 - Oct 1 by bournemouthblue

What a game to choose

Spurs seem in a bit of a meltdown?

Almost feels stage managed.
Spurs with dressing room fall out. Pochettino courted by ManU. Sometimes it feels like premier league football is scripted by people who used to run WWF.
On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 02:32 - Oct 2 with 2762 viewsitfcjoe

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 22:54 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

I may not make it home, missed the 22:30 by seconds, 23;02 cancelled and now 23:30 delayed

Home at 2:31 zzzzzzzzzz

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 08:05 - Oct 2 with 2482 viewsWD19

On my way to the New White Hart Lane... on 02:32 - Oct 2 by itfcjoe

Home at 2:31 zzzzzzzzzz

Issues with pace getting back a bit of a theme last night. Jan Vertongen sends his empathies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024