Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will the first English footballer... 16:32 - Oct 1 with 838 viewschicoazul

...refuse a call up to a squad due to environmental impact reasons, for e.g. flying?
I guess in the next five years or so, maybe not the Mason Mount/Phil Foden generation but the one coming after.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When will the first English footballer... on 16:36 - Oct 1 with 809 viewsJ2BLUE

Or to disown their male privilege

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When will the first English footballer... on 17:45 - Oct 1 with 741 viewsHipsterectomy

Didn't Bergkamp not play many European games for Arsenal as he had an intense fear of flying?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

When will the first English footballer... on 18:05 - Oct 1 with 697 viewsActionMan

By then we probably won't even be able to qualify as 3 or 4 English teams with maybe 1 English player between them will be playing in some sort of Euro-Super League.
When will the first English footballer... on 18:17 - Oct 1 with 679 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Imagine turning down playing for your country, something most of us would give an arm and a leg for, because of the plane flying there being bad for the environment.

Guess it’s all about priorities I suppose.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

When will the first English footballer... on 18:24 - Oct 1 with 662 viewsBlueBadger

When will the first English footballer... on 18:17 - Oct 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Imagine turning down playing for your country, something most of us would give an arm and a leg for, because of the plane flying there being bad for the environment.

Guess it’s all about priorities I suppose.

Imagine the sort of tosser that would do that.

https://taleoftwohalves.uk/featured/englands-one-cap-wonders-chris-sutton

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024