Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... 09:04 - Oct 2 with 1124 viewsITFC_Forever

... on mate's ST.

There is now a 3 minute queue on the ticket website.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:09 - Oct 2 with 1065 viewsPJH

Just clicked on there out of curiosity-it is 4 minutes now.

Never seen a queue on there before.
Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:12 - Oct 2 with 1016 viewstractorboy7777

Keep refreshing browser helped me!

Initially said sold out but now managed to get mine!

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:15 - Oct 2 with 982 viewsflimflam

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:12 - Oct 2 by tractorboy7777

Keep refreshing browser helped me!

Initially said sold out but now managed to get mine!

Sold out now as of 9.15

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:17 - Oct 2 with 956 viewsUppatoon

Was ready and waiting like I always do for popular away games & when I saw a 7:00 queue I thought that was game over, but obviously still tried. The timer didn't go down at all so I opened a new tab & clicked away tickets again and the timer was lower, did it again, lower, again lower, eventually got to a "1:00 min wait time" so I waited a little, put me in & picked up two tickets..

Not seen that queue system ever before trying to get away tickets, seems flawed because my original tab that I was waiting the longest on never put me in or even changed time.

For a minute thought I was going to have to get a home ticket through a friend down there or hope they increase the allocation like P'borough / spare drop out tickets

Definitely should've just gotten a gold card for how cheap they were, I didn't realise the price at first.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 9:24]
Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:18 - Oct 2 with 938 viewsPJH

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:15 - Oct 2 by flimflam

Sold out now as of 9.15

That is our 5th away allocation sell out so far plus a very good following at MK.
Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:27 - Oct 2 with 874 viewsKieran_Knows

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:18 - Oct 2 by PJH

That is our 5th away allocation sell out so far plus a very good following at MK.

We sold out MK originally, however.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 811 viewsSmithy

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:27 - Oct 2 by Kieran_Knows

We sold out MK originally, however.

just got one a few minutes ago, maybe worth to keep refreshing the page

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Got straight in for the Southend ticket we need.... on 09:48 - Oct 2 with 753 viewsbritbiker

Mine said two minutes which didnt go down, so went out and in again, said sold out.
Went in again and allowed me to put two tickets in but can only have one as only one customer number, which I thought would be the case so no use to me.

Now looking like I will be in southend end as I know a season ticket holder.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 9:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024