Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Fleetwood Town v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 10:30 - Oct 3 with 1553 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36884/twtv-fleetwood-town-v-ipswich-town

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 1518 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

I would like to know if he feels squad rotation mitigates fixture congestion, and gives more time for returning players to recover
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 1518 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Has it started?
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:04 - Oct 3 with 1516 viewsGavTWTD

Not yet

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:04 - Oct 3 with 1515 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Thank you
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:07 - Oct 3 with 1507 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Is he fighting his way through a heaving throng odf adoring fans, all chanting Lambo and trying to carry him shoulder high?
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:08 - Oct 3 with 1504 viewsPhilTWTD

Not far off, doing iFollow.
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:13 - Oct 3 with 1497 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:14 - Oct 3 with 1489 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:20 - Oct 3 with 1472 viewsbluechill

Still got test card?
Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:23 - Oct 3 with 1466 viewsGavTWTD

Refresh the page

Fleetwood Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:28 - Oct 3 with 1450 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

There has been a massive improvement in sound quality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024