Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? 12:22 - Oct 3 with 746 viewsIllinoisblue

As with the numerous ITFC podcasts, it’s hard to find the time

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 12:26 - Oct 3 with 725 viewsSwansea_Blue

No need. We send a lackey to listen and write up the highlights for us

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 688 viewshatch

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 12:26 - Oct 3 by Swansea_Blue

...and to wait till the end to ask how Bailey Clements and Ben Morris are getting on.

#reppingtheyouthsquad
Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 13:03 - Oct 3 with 673 viewswkj

I quite enjoy the live watching of pressers, especially when real time outrage happens, less time for people to think

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 604 viewsBasingstokeBlue

No. Every time I've tried to watch live, it has required me to be a farcebook user (which I am not and never shall be).

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 16:00 - Oct 3 with 561 viewsfactual_blue

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 12:26 - Oct 3 by Swansea_Blue

You've spelt 'we send somebody who spends the entire press conference playing Candy Crush' wrongly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 526 viewsRocky

Could we possibly have subtitles at the bottom?
50% poor volume output and 50% Glasgow accent.
Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 17:07 - Oct 3 with 518 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I used to like them and watch them.

Lambert just says all the same things now and its getting boring.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences live? on 17:26 - Oct 3 with 509 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024