Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing... 16:21 - Oct 3 with 2362 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stop with the month-based puns already!

We've had Stoptober, Veganurary etc. Yesterday I saw an event called Shocktober... and today, whilst cycling into work, I saw a gym advertising Sweatember FFS!

When will this nonsense end?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

And another thing... on 08:49 - Oct 4 with 586 viewshoppy

And another thing... on 23:27 - Oct 3 by jeera

Could do a dry 3rd month and call it Parch.

Or the 8th month where you eat nothing but baked beans all month... could call it Allgusty

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

And another thing... on 08:52 - Oct 4 with 585 viewswkj

I quite like the sayings, especially the knowledge that every day for Newcy is Sebtember

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

And another thing... on 09:19 - Oct 4 with 567 viewsGlasgowBlue

And another thing... on 21:06 - Oct 3 by footers

Na na na na na, I'm not listening

I’m not surprised. There really is nowhere for you to go on this after your sh1t stirring and lies were exposed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

And another thing... on 09:21 - Oct 4 with 561 viewsfooters

And another thing... on 09:19 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

I’m not surprised. There really is nowhere for you to go on this after your sh1t stirring and lies were exposed.

It's so frustrating.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

And another thing... on 09:24 - Oct 4 with 553 viewsBrixtonBlue

And another thing... on 09:19 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

The irony is delicious here.

Do you remember when you lied about me and I chased you round for ages trying to get you to admit it, but you just kept swerving all the time?

If this is what he's doing to you (I dunno, I haven't read the link) then you of all people can hardly complain.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

And another thing... on 09:48 - Oct 4 with 545 viewsGlasgowBlue

And another thing... on 09:24 - Oct 4 by BrixtonBlue

The irony is delicious here.

Do you remember when you lied about me and I chased you round for ages trying to get you to admit it, but you just kept swerving all the time?

If this is what he's doing to you (I dunno, I haven't read the link) then you of all people can hardly complain.

No I don’t remember. You chasing me around for ages is a regular feature so I apologise if it’s lost in the fog. Can you provide a link where Phil disproves what I am supposed to have lied about as I have have with footers?

Iron Lion Zion

And another thing... on 09:51 - Oct 4 with 541 viewsfooters

And another thing... on 09:48 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

No I don’t remember. You chasing me around for ages is a regular feature so I apologise if it’s lost in the fog. Can you provide a link where Phil disproves what I am supposed to have lied about as I have have with footers?

Point of order. My post was about [REDACTED]. It is you, dear boy, who jumped to a conclusion with no proof.

And another thing... on 10:21 - Oct 4 with 518 viewswkj

And another thing... on 09:51 - Oct 4 by footers

Point of order. My post was about [REDACTED]. It is you, dear boy, who jumped to a conclusion with no proof.

You're talking about that one chap that got bumped into at his sister's do aren't you? I remember him, what a card he was. Hopefully he is steering well clear of his missus' family functions.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

And another thing... on 10:48 - Oct 4 with 508 viewsBrixtonBlue

And another thing... on 09:48 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

Nope, I don't save things from years ago like you do.

You claimed I said John McDonnell said something - then I linked to the post, and I didn't at all. I challenged your lie and you avoided it on every occasion.

I'm sure you do remember really.

And another thing... on 11:14 - Oct 4 with 491 viewsGlasgowBlue

And another thing... on 09:51 - Oct 4 by footers

Your bullsh1t is so strong I call smell the stench from over 500 miles away. The reason Phil issued that clarification in the first place was because your little clique tried the same lie in the first place.

You tried to stir and got caught out.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 11:15]

Iron Lion Zion

And another thing... on 11:18 - Oct 4 with 482 viewsfooters

And another thing... on 11:14 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

Your bullsh1t is so strong I call smell the stench from over 500 miles away. The reason Phil issued that clarification in the first place was because your little clique tried the same lie in the first place.

Pardon me?

Much planned in bonny Scotland this weekend, gibbers?

And another thing... on 11:19 - Oct 4 with 481 viewswkj

And another thing... on 11:14 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

To be fair I have driven past Glasgow a few times this year and I would say that stench you smell is a lot closer than 500 miles away.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024