Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly 17:13 - Oct 3 with 5101 viewsGerkensBeard

Going on about his playing days at Dortmund and Celtic?
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 17:23 - Oct 3 with 3323 viewsEireannach_gorm

Whats the issue with that?
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 17:24 - Oct 3 with 3320 viewsSpruceMoose

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 17:23 - Oct 3 by Eireannach_gorm

Whats the issue with that?

Only a Muppet would be bothered by that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:10 - Oct 3 with 3262 viewsBlueBadger

You'd rather he talked about his time spent managing Norwich instead?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:21 - Oct 3 with 3244 viewsfactual_blue

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 17:24 - Oct 3 by SpruceMoose

Only a Muppet would be bothered by that.

Miss Piggy, or the Swedish chef?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:24 - Oct 3 with 3248 viewsitfcjoe

It’s funny how he played for Dortmund for one year but yet you’d think he’d played 1000 games the amount he mentions it!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:34 - Oct 3 with 3222 viewsBlueBadger

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:24 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

It’s funny how he played for Dortmund for one year but yet you’d think he’d played 1000 games the amount he mentions it!

That's his time with Norwich showing ;)

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:38 - Oct 3 with 3218 viewsGerkensBeard

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:24 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

Thank you,

He never gets asked about it, he just refers to it every week. Like a broken record.

I don’t care about my managers playing days. Means nothing to me when you’re a manager
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:42 - Oct 3 with 3208 viewsMattinLondon

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:38 - Oct 3 by GerkensBeard

Thank you,

He never gets asked about it, he just refers to it every week. Like a broken record.

I don’t care about my managers playing days. Means nothing to me when you’re a manager

Luckily you’re not everybody.
Login to get fewer ads

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:44 - Oct 3 with 3200 viewsGerkensBeard

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:42 - Oct 3 by MattinLondon

Luckily you’re not everybody.

We’ll see if it starts to get on more people’s nerves if the wins dry up
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:45 - Oct 3 with 3209 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If thats all we have to complain about then Im a very happy man!!

....and to be fair he spent 8 years combined.

Hey, at least we dont constantly harp back to our glory days.

.........ah!!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 18:46]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:48 - Oct 3 with 3198 viewsGuthrum

Won the Champions League, likely a career highlight of which he's justifiably proud. Plus he was something of a pioneer going in that direction rather than from Europe to Britain.

Also, perhaps, the gold standard by which he considers the standard of other clubs should be judged.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:52 - Oct 3 with 3172 viewsPJH

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:45 - Oct 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

.........ah!!

Yeah, there's one bloke that posts on here keeps talking about seeing us win The League in 1961/62.
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:19 - Oct 3 with 3112 viewssundaze

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:45 - Oct 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

.........ah!!

Agreed. I'm sure some people on here are always looking for something to be negative about.
Perhaps this top of the table start to the season has confused them.
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:21 - Oct 3 with 3113 viewsitfcjoe

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:38 - Oct 3 by GerkensBeard

Thank you,

I’ve got a mate, who posts very irregularly on here - he did a sandwich year in Milan when at uni and it’s been a running joke how much he mentions it, Lambert is similar with Germany

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:22 - Oct 3 with 3103 viewsPendejo

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:21 - Oct 3 by factual_blue

Miss Piggy, or the Swedish chef?

Got to be Miss Piggy really, Swedes are neutral...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:23 - Oct 3 with 3106 viewsitfcjoe

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:48 - Oct 3 by Guthrum

Won the Champions League, likely a career highlight of which he's justifiably proud. Plus he was something of a pioneer going in that direction rather than from Europe to Britain.

Also, perhaps, the gold standard by which he considers the standard of other clubs should be judged.

Just to ensure anyone thinks I’m bothered by it, I’m not - I find it funny more than anything!

In a sort of “I didn’t realise you played in Germany, Paul” sort of way

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:42 - Oct 3 with 3041 viewsIllinoisblue

would you rather hear about the time he managed Norwich?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:53 - Oct 3 with 3018 viewsMrTown

"we"

The speaker of all

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:57 - Oct 3 with 3004 viewswkj

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:42 - Oct 3 by Illinoisblue

would you rather hear about the time he managed Norwich?

Did he? Crikey, best get rid, he's a wrong'un.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 20:49 - Oct 3 with 2940 viewsfabian_illness

I got off with Keeley Hawes at a party many years ago.
If I was being interviewed on a weekly basis I would shoehorn that little nugget in at every opportunity.
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 21:55 - Oct 3 with 2849 viewsOxford_Blue

We are top of the league.

Get a life.
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 22:04 - Oct 3 with 2833 viewsChurchman

With the great job he is doing, in particular reconnecting the club to its supporters and the community, he can talk about Dortmund and Celtic all he wants as far as I’m concerned.
When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 22:22 - Oct 3 with 2796 viewsSuperblue95

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 18:44 - Oct 3 by GerkensBeard

We’ll see if it starts to get on more people’s nerves if the wins dry up

If the wins start to dry up I’ll be more annoyed at the fact we aren’t creaming teams in this crappy league than him talking about winning a champions league medal.

I suspect if you won one you’d mention it a fair bit too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 23:56 - Oct 3 with 2700 viewsGuthrum

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 19:23 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

Just to ensure anyone thinks I’m bothered by it, I’m not - I find it funny more than anything!

In a sort of “I didn’t realise you played in Germany, Paul” sort of way

TBH, I hadn't realised his time there was so short.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

When are we allowed to be fed up with Lambert constantly on 07:15 - Oct 4 with 2518 viewstextbackup

he won the champions league with them in one season?! jeez I didn't realise that, what an incredible bloke/player

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024