Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireworks w*nkers... 19:18 - Oct 4 with 2475 viewsdickie

...have started already, might make them feel better about their small appendages I guess
Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 2469 viewsSporall

Damn those people enjoying themselves.
Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:20 - Oct 4 with 2458 viewsSpruceMoose

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:19 - Oct 4 by Sporall

Bet there are a few pets who aren't enjoying themselves.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 2452 viewsbaxterbasics

I like fireworks. People moaning about them gets tedious.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:22 - Oct 4 with 2444 viewsWD19

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:20 - Oct 4 by SpruceMoose

Bet there are a few pets who aren't enjoying themselves.

Selfish fckwits.....

....keeping animals prisoner.
Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 2442 viewsSpruceMoose

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:22 - Oct 4 by WD19

Selfish fckwits.....

....keeping animals prisoner.

Should free them via eating them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 2443 viewsdickie

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:21 - Oct 4 by baxterbasics

I like them at organised displays - you can make plans for pets and to keep small children asleep. I'll never understand why people insist on doing them in their gardens. They're always sh*t
Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:24 - Oct 4 with 2436 viewsWD19

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:23 - Oct 4 by SpruceMoose

Should free them via eating them.

Releasing their souls into the sea.
Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:30 - Oct 4 with 2420 viewsSpruceMoose

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:24 - Oct 4 by WD19

Releasing their souls into the sea.

Did you leave off the last bit of your sentence? I imagine it went something like:

"...into the sea salt and cracked black pepper before searing over some perfectly hot coals"?

Login to get fewer ads

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 2382 viewsstonojnr

Durga Purja, then its Diwali at the end of the month
Fireworks w*nkers... on 20:19 - Oct 4 with 2340 viewsFtnfwest

It was the bonfire that made bonfire night. Fireworks are pretty dull after 5 minutes worth, a bit like listening to someone else’s loud music they insist on ‘sharing’ with you
Fireworks w*nkers... on 22:05 - Oct 4 with 2248 viewswkj

I don't like fireworks either, bits of cardboard landing in my garden, people laughing while the outdoors smells like Noel Edmunds on a hot day. Would much rather people spend some money on a few beers and have a night in. Children get enough laid on for them all year round, sending banknotes into the air to vaporise is not something we need to do for them, just get em a loot box for their Peppa Pig gem finder app or something and send them off to be quiet for a few hours, lovely stuff.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fireworks w*nkers... on 23:00 - Oct 4 with 2190 viewsjontysnut

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:43 - Oct 4 by stonojnr

Durga Purja, then its Diwali at the end of the month

I live on the edge of Bradford. Weddings, celebrations, festivals its like bloody shock and awe most weekends. That's without the local mullets firing rockets at ambulances, fire engines and passers by. There are shops that sell explosive ordnance to 12 year olds. Call me a killjoy - absolutely.
Fireworks w*nkers... on 00:21 - Oct 5 with 2136 viewsRyorry

Fireworks w*nkers... on 23:00 - Oct 4 by jontysnut

I live on the edge of Bradford. Weddings, celebrations, festivals its like bloody shock and awe most weekends. That's without the local mullets firing rockets at ambulances, fire engines and passers by. There are shops that sell explosive ordnance to 12 year olds. Call me a killjoy - absolutely.

Who needs fireworks when your sparkling writing is there to entertain!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fireworks w*nkers... on 01:04 - Oct 5 with 2114 viewsBluefish

Even on the correct dates it is fooking weird. Clapping along going woo. I didn't even watch them at Disney last year. You have to wonder at people getting over excited about them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fireworks w*nkers... on 02:14 - Oct 5 with 2083 viewsRyorry

Fireworks w*nkers... on 01:04 - Oct 5 by Bluefish

Even on the correct dates it is fooking weird. Clapping along going woo. I didn't even watch them at Disney last year. You have to wonder at people getting over excited about them

Given that some people got excited at MM's style of football, it's no great surprise them getting over-excited at fireworks!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fireworks w*nkers... on 04:53 - Oct 5 with 2051 viewsjeera

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:23 - Oct 4 by dickie

I like them at organised displays - you can make plans for pets and to keep small children asleep. I'll never understand why people insist on doing them in their gardens. They're always sh*t

" They're always sh*t".

Are they hell. I've done a home display before and everyone there had the time of their lives. I had some brilliant gear that year that I'd sourced well.

However, I fully agree with your sentiment, as I had to make provisions for my own dogs, so an impromptu arrangement isn't fair on people around you. And if people don't care about people's pets then they need to consider others have to get up for work at various hours/have kids etc.

It wasn't difficult to shove a few leaflets through my neighbours' doors to let them know in advance what I had planned, with an invitation thrown in.

My place was full of happy folk and not a complaint in sight.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fireworks w*nkers... on 04:53 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewsjeera

Is there anything you're not a dick about nowadays.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fireworks w*nkers... on 08:52 - Oct 5 with 1934 viewsTractorWood

Fireworks w*nkers... on 22:05 - Oct 4 by wkj

I don't like fireworks either, bits of cardboard landing in my garden, people laughing while the outdoors smells like Noel Edmunds on a hot day. Would much rather people spend some money on a few beers and have a night in. Children get enough laid on for them all year round, sending banknotes into the air to vaporise is not something we need to do for them, just get em a loot box for their Peppa Pig gem finder app or something and send them off to be quiet for a few hours, lovely stuff.

Noel Edmunds on a hot day. I'm stealing that.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

miserable sod on 08:57 - Oct 5 with 1925 viewsDyland

Fireworks w*nkers... on 22:05 - Oct 4 by wkj

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fireworks w*nkers... on 10:19 - Oct 5 with 1858 viewsfergalsharkey

Fireworks w*nkers... on 19:19 - Oct 4 by Sporall

Anyone who derives pleasure from a loud bang is somewhat limited in the old brain dept.

Poll: Cook out?

Fireworks w*nkers... on 10:21 - Oct 5 with 1851 viewswkj

Fireworks w*nkers... on 08:52 - Oct 5 by TractorWood

Noel Edmunds on a hot day. I'm stealing that.

It wasn't random either, bloke came to Pleasurewood Hills when we had a school trip. Absolutely stank.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fireworks w*nkers... on 10:22 - Oct 5 with 1850 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fireworks w*nkers... on 01:04 - Oct 5 by Bluefish

Well look who’s a little ray of sunshine today 👀

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024