Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe mobile phones never feature in dreams but Goji berries... 07:40 - Oct 5 with 382 viewsWeWereZombies

Have had a couple of weird dreams after eating a handful or two of Goji berries, one involved arriving at a flat that apparently was home...by tricycle...to find a Yale lock on the entrance door at forty five degrees and nothing inside but damp broken chipboard.

I've not bought a second bag of Goji berries...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Maybe mobile phones never feature in dreams but Goji berries... on 08:17 - Oct 5 with 366 viewsfabian_illness

I had a cheese and mushroom omelet for tea last, I dreamt I bought a new bike with no back wheel from a chap I used to be at school with.
Took bloody ages to get home on it.
Maybe mobile phones never feature in dreams but Goji berries... on 08:52 - Oct 5 with 345 viewsWeWereZombies

Maybe mobile phones never feature in dreams but Goji berries... on 08:17 - Oct 5 by fabian_illness

I had a cheese and mushroom omelet for tea last, I dreamt I bought a new bike with no back wheel from a chap I used to be at school with.
Took bloody ages to get home on it.

It's a shame I didn't meet up with you when I was on that tricycle, I could have given you a back wheel and then maybe we would both have had a useable bike.

Except I only realised I was on a tricycle when I was in the entrance hallway to that strange block of flats that was supposed to be home.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024