Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we happily take a point from this game? 15:47 - Oct 5 with 573 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Of course we would prefer all 3 but a draw away to another team near the top of the league would be a decent result wouldn't it?

For me, make sure we don't lose these games and what matters more is winning most of those we "should" be winning.

Then again, I suppose the worst Town team ever really should still be killing off the best Fleetwood team ever.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 544 viewsGarv

Without coming over all McCarthy, I'd be satisfied with a point at this stage. Keep the unbeaten run going.

I can see us going on to win though.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 541 viewsBigManBlue

Yeah, it wouldn't be the end of the world. As you say, away from home against a team in form, a point seems decent. Twelve unbeaten is starts to look pretty intimidating too.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 542 viewswkj

Given the result so far of Coventry and Wycombe, a point would be far from a disaster. I think we are not playing near our potential so far, so it might take some magic at half time like last week. I am a bit worried about Norwood's early yellow, they will try and play off of that in the 2nd half.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 502 viewsBigManBlue

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 by wkj

Given the result so far of Coventry and Wycombe, a point would be far from a disaster. I think we are not playing near our potential so far, so it might take some magic at half time like last week. I am a bit worried about Norwood's early yellow, they will try and play off of that in the 2nd half.

Think we'll see him come off?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:58 - Oct 5 with 477 viewswkj

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:56 - Oct 5 by BigManBlue

Think we'll see him come off?

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes off before the hour mark. Possibly in place of judge and have two playing higher up in MF behind Jackson.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024