Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently on for 100 points. 18:35 - Oct 5 with 1345 viewsvilanovablue

Our PPG in 2.45 which is ridiculous and can't last. But while it does it's v satisfying.

I think we are better than the league and will comfortably be promoted automatically. I hope this doesn't come back and bite me but I'm confident it won't.
Currently on for 100 points. on 19:02 - Oct 5 with 1283 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

113 points! 84 goals for. 21 goals against.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Currently on for 100 points. on 19:24 - Oct 5 with 1226 viewsFenoit

Currently on for 100 points. on 19:02 - Oct 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

113 points! 84 goals for. 21 goals against.

44 teams. 108pts
Currently on for 100 points. on 20:01 - Oct 5 with 1167 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Currently on for 100 points. on 19:24 - Oct 5 by Fenoit

44 teams. 108pts

I’m talking about what we’d be on in a regular season to compare to the 100 point teams.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Currently on for 100 points. on 20:20 - Oct 5 with 1127 viewsCoastalblue

I hate to say it, but if we don't go up automatically from here then something has to go very wrong.

It will be interesting to see the effect this season has on the club, will we immediately become lower table fodder once more in the Championship, or can the impetus gained propel us higher even if only for a while?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Currently on for 100 points. on 20:36 - Oct 5 with 1068 viewsBackToRussia

Currently on for 100 points. on 20:20 - Oct 5 by Coastalblue

I hate to say it, but if we don't go up automatically from here then something has to go very wrong.

It will be interesting to see the effect this season has on the club, will we immediately become lower table fodder once more in the Championship, or can the impetus gained propel us higher even if only for a while?

Think now we are in the position we are there's two aims to achieve: securing promotion, but also working on our style of play to make us competitive and fluent in the Championship. We are getting there slowly but surely I believe, though it's still a fragile state given the position we were in at the end of last season. Ultimately tho confidence and momentum means a lot.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 20:36]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024