Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting from Gary Rowett... 22:11 - Oct 5 with 2363 viewsitfcjoe

...put comments from Barton about us down to fact that we are absolutely flying and trying anything to knock us off our run at the moment.

Colin Murray had said along lines that every week a manager says something negative and is then beaten, Rowett giving an indication as to what they may be trying to do

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 22:21 - Oct 5 with 2229 viewsArnieM

I think Town players and us fans must enjoy this season, but please maintain respect for opponents. Remain dignified and not become arrogant , as this leads to complacency and as Lambert has said many times, we have the target on our backs, and have to live with that this season.

No one likes a Billy big bollox.... give respect , and receive respect, ( unless it’s Barton of course!), and no one likes him !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 22:23 - Oct 5 with 2207 viewspointofblue

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 22:21 - Oct 5 by ArnieM

I think Town players and us fans must enjoy this season, but please maintain respect for opponents. Remain dignified and not become arrogant , as this leads to complacency and as Lambert has said many times, we have the target on our backs, and have to live with that this season.

No one likes a Billy big bollox.... give respect , and receive respect, ( unless it’s Barton of course!), and no one likes him !

To be fair I think most fans are keeping a sense of proportion and expectation. Reading the forum, for example, I think most supporters understood how tough today would be and would have been satisifed with a point.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 22:40 - Oct 5 with 2032 viewsChurchman

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 22:21 - Oct 5 by ArnieM

As long as dormant organ between the ears Barton and Greggs poster boy windbag Steve Evans are excluded, I agree.
Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 23:16 - Oct 5 with 1798 viewsTrumptonBlue

Colin Murray seems to say something nice about us most weeks.
Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 23:32 - Oct 5 with 1689 viewsFtnfwest

Interesting from Gary Rowett... on 23:16 - Oct 5 by TrumptonBlue

Colin Murray seems to say something nice about us most weeks.

He may do, I’m not sure tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024