Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine.... 22:47 - Oct 6 with 4551 viewsSitfcB

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/could-we-get-relegated.451067/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Imagine.... on 22:55 - Oct 6 with 3994 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I wish.... as do most of English football... It would be hilarious

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Imagine.... on 23:29 - Oct 6 with 3922 viewsJ2BLUE

Getting what they deserve. How did they think it would turn out when they have four 'senior' strikers and they let two go knowing they can't be replaced? Sanchez is fair enough, he was useless and very expensive. They could sure use Lukaku though. He didn't fit the OGS style of play. Classic Paul Hurst type management. I bet OGS would sleep a lot better tonight if he could suddenly have Lukaku back.

For the amount of money they have spent they are absolutely awful. My first move if I was their manager would be shipping out Pogba and most of the defence. I am a big fan of Rashford but he needs some service.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine.... on 23:36 - Oct 6 with 3902 viewsbritbiker

Imagine.... on 22:55 - Oct 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

I wish.... as do most of English football... It would be hilarious

Wont happen but it would be great if they did and then the Premier league had discussions about making itself a closed shop.
Imagine.... on 23:36 - Oct 6 with 3893 viewsJimmyJazz

Imagine.... on 23:29 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

Getting what they deserve. How did they think it would turn out when they have four 'senior' strikers and they let two go knowing they can't be replaced? Sanchez is fair enough, he was useless and very expensive. They could sure use Lukaku though. He didn't fit the OGS style of play. Classic Paul Hurst type management. I bet OGS would sleep a lot better tonight if he could suddenly have Lukaku back.

For the amount of money they have spent they are absolutely awful. My first move if I was their manager would be shipping out Pogba and most of the defence. I am a big fan of Rashford but he needs some service.

Defence is probably their strongest section.

de Gea, Shaw, Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Tuanzebe - that's not the problem

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Imagine.... on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 3853 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine.... on 23:36 - Oct 6 by JimmyJazz

Defence is probably their strongest section.

de Gea, Shaw, Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Tuanzebe - that's not the problem

It's not THE problem but it is a problem if they want to be top 4. I don't think their deence is very good. Especially after spending something like £130m on it recently?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine.... on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 3859 viewsBarneycurley

Rashford for me is overhyped. Never going to get 20+ goals or contribute with assists either. Very inconsistent as example 1 goal in 18 or something.

They need some firepower big time and they don't have it.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Imagine.... on 00:02 - Oct 7 with 3821 viewscaught-in-limbo

Fortunately for them, Norwich have already booked one of the relegation spots which means they have a better chance of staying up.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Imagine.... on 00:07 - Oct 7 with 3812 viewsfactual_blue

I can remember going to see United play quite a few games in what was then Division Two in the 1974-75 season. They had amazing support: around half a dozen games were over 50,000 attendance, and one (at home to Sunderland) was over 60,000 with all gates being closed by 1.00pm. The official capacity was IIRC about 62,000 at the time.

The atmosphere at the ground was astonishing at times. The final home game was against Blackpool. The Blackpool players just stood mouths agape when they came out on the pitch - and they unsurprisingly lost 4-0.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 0:13]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine.... on 00:31 - Oct 7 with 3753 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine.... on 23:47 - Oct 6 by Barneycurley

Rashford for me is overhyped. Never going to get 20+ goals or contribute with assists either. Very inconsistent as example 1 goal in 18 or something.

They need some firepower big time and they don't have it.

See also Lingard. Amazing for all the money they’ve spent they don’t have a top class striker. Still, fook em. Hope they have years of misery.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine.... on 07:20 - Oct 7 with 3538 viewsBluefish

If he took them down but then went unbeaten for 11 games in the championship with the same squad, do you think the fans would say it is the greatest time ever?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Imagine.... on 07:31 - Oct 7 with 3499 viewswkj

Imagine.... on 07:20 - Oct 7 by Bluefish

If he took them down but then went unbeaten for 11 games in the championship with the same squad, do you think the fans would say it is the greatest time ever?

Yes, yes they would

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine.... on 08:40 - Oct 7 with 3386 viewsBlueastheycome

And some of their even more thicker fans will be carping on about how they would prefer a championship fixture at a proper ground like Millwall than Man City away any day of the week ;)
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 8:41]
Imagine.... on 08:43 - Oct 7 with 3376 viewssundaze

Not unless they spend twenty years treading water in the Premier league, without ever looking like winning it or getting into Europe.
Cup runs would have to become a thing of the past as well, it's only a couple of years since Utd won anything.
Imagine.... on 09:09 - Oct 7 with 3309 viewsrickw

To answer the guys original question on there then I think the answer is yes!
Since they beat PSG they are 15th in a 23 team PL table, however 6 teams have been relegated/promoted so have only played half the games, which leaves just Watford and Brighton below Man Utd!

I agree with selling Pogba, he is their most talented and influential player, but is so inconsistent and seems to influence the dressing room in a negative way more often than positive.

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Imagine.... on 09:18 - Oct 7 with 3279 viewstextbackup

The drink driving supporters biggest support is here
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 9:29]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine.... on 09:21 - Oct 7 with 3273 viewsOwainG1992

Won't happen but God I'd love it.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Imagine.... on 09:25 - Oct 7 with 3260 viewsPJH

Actually the last time that they were relegated from the top division in 1973/74 Naarwich went down with them(along with Southampton).
Swap Spurs for Southampton and it would be fine with me.
Imagine.... on 09:28 - Oct 7 with 3238 viewsBluefish

Imagine.... on 09:18 - Oct 7 by textbackup

The drink driving supporters biggest support is here
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 9:29]

Really really silly comment

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Imagine.... on 09:40 - Oct 7 with 3207 viewsFixed_It

Imagine.... on 08:43 - Oct 7 by sundaze

Not unless they spend twenty years treading water in the Premier league, without ever looking like winning it or getting into Europe.
Cup runs would have to become a thing of the past as well, it's only a couple of years since Utd won anything.

Quite. I'm sure after all that time of dullness they would be enjoying a bit of fun.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Imagine.... on 09:42 - Oct 7 with 3199 viewsartsbossbeard

If that Fred can play for Manchester United, so can I.

Sh1te Red Fred.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Imagine.... on 09:45 - Oct 7 with 3192 viewswkj

Imagine.... on 09:42 - Oct 7 by artsbossbeard

If that Fred can play for Manchester United, so can I.

Sh1te Red Fred.

As the hero of many a FM save I refuse to belive Fred is outright sh*t, he is just at the wrong team/league. I reckon he would do much better in Germany.

Crybaby

Imagine.... on 20:33 - Oct 7 with 2918 viewsTheBoyBlue

Imagine.... on 09:21 - Oct 7 by OwainG1992

Not sure I'd fancy going up and then having to scrap it out with them for promotion from the Championship.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Imagine.... on 20:45 - Oct 7 with 2888 viewsMVBlue

I’d settle for Liverpool beating them 10-0 and extinguishing our unwanted prem record in the right and just way.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 20:46]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Imagine.... on 20:54 - Oct 7 with 2855 viewsMullet

They're bad enough at work as it is. The last 3 years have been insufferable listening to them moaning.

I'd love it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Imagine.... on 20:57 - Oct 7 with 2845 viewswkj

Are you Keegan in disguise?

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024