Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine.... 22:47 - Oct 6 with 4554 viewsSitfcB

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/could-we-get-relegated.451067/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Imagine.... on 20:58 - Oct 7 with 490 viewsclive_baker

No chance. Ridiculous suggestion.

Best thing United could do is sack off Ole and hire Dyche. Give him this season to rebuild and target him top 4 next year. I love what he’s done at Burnley.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Imagine.... on 21:00 - Oct 7 with 480 viewsMullet

Imagine.... on 20:58 - Oct 7 by clive_baker

Best thing United could do is sack off Ole and hire Dyche. Give him this season to rebuild and target him top 4 next year. I love what he’s done at Burnley.

They won't touch him I reckon. Simply because of how it'll play to the global brand. They've got everything ass about face now. They're so massive because they were good at football, they're at a point where they're bad at football and putting all that in jeopardy.

20 years of poor finishes, the odd Coca Cola Cup run and some financial ruin will do them the power of good. They could do with a generation of being like the scousers whilst they were dominating everything.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Imagine.... on 21:01 - Oct 7 with 479 viewswkj

Imagine.... on 20:58 - Oct 7 by clive_baker

I wonder if Dyche will go easily. When Burnley didn't sack him when they went down that was a mark of loyalty and respect you just don't see in footy much any more. I bet Dyche has a deep appreciation an loyalty for the club for doing that and could see United as a poisoned chalice.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine.... on 21:26 - Oct 7 with 460 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Imagine.... on 23:29 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

Getting what they deserve. How did they think it would turn out when they have four 'senior' strikers and they let two go knowing they can't be replaced? Sanchez is fair enough, he was useless and very expensive. They could sure use Lukaku though. He didn't fit the OGS style of play. Classic Paul Hurst type management. I bet OGS would sleep a lot better tonight if he could suddenly have Lukaku back.

For the amount of money they have spent they are absolutely awful. My first move if I was their manager would be shipping out Pogba and most of the defence. I am a big fan of Rashford but he needs some service.

They will spend whatever it takes to get a couple in during the January transfer window.

Probably get Pukki in.

However poor they are and however long they keep Solskjaer, they are not going to beat Watford, Norwich and Newcastle to the drop this season.

I had them and Chelsea down for a poor season. Seems like Man City and Tottenham are giving it a go too. But none of them will be poor enough to even flirt with relegation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imagine.... on 22:32 - Oct 7 with 438 viewsghostofescobar

They were in 1974.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024