Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved 17:31 - Oct 7 with 1309 viewschicoazul

but Babylon will happily believe the word of one deranged nonce, say his claims are credible and true, kick down the door of a 90 yo war hero, *and then* try to weasel out of any blame afterwards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49915366

Occasional reminder this is the same paramilitary force who shot a Brazilian man for wearing a back pack on the underground.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 19:36 - Oct 7 with 1211 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 19:49 - Oct 7 with 1201 viewsTrequartista

James 'How to be right' O'Brien doesn't come out of this very well either.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/james-obrien-and-the-carl-beech-witch-hunt

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 20:56 - Oct 7 with 1152 viewsjimmyvet

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 19:49 - Oct 7 by Trequartista

James 'How to be right' O'Brien doesn't come out of this very well either.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/james-obrien-and-the-carl-beech-witch-hunt

What’s the point in highlighting this on here. This board is overrun with those of exactly the same views as JOB and the defence of his disgraceful journalism will not take very long I reckon to begin, including the silence!
So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 23:32 - Oct 7 with 1076 viewsSpruceMoose

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 20:56 - Oct 7 by jimmyvet

What’s the point in highlighting this on here. This board is overrun with those of exactly the same views as JOB and the defence of his disgraceful journalism will not take very long I reckon to begin, including the silence!

Christ I've never seen a post of yours on here that doesn't involve some kind of whine about the horrible lefties.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 07:04 - Oct 8 with 978 viewsGaryCooper

Politically driven police corruption, the silence will be deafening.
So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 08:06 - Oct 8 with 943 viewsTractorWood

Feels like they are lost in a cycle of denial. IOPC clearly not independent and hugely lacking in legal knowledge.

Knowing the usual rhetoric I suspect the answer will be more expensive reviews and another 'independent' body as opposed to just making people follow the law.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 8:09]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 08:44 - Oct 8 with 896 viewsNo9

So not only do 9 out of 10 offences go unsolved on 20:56 - Oct 7 by jimmyvet

Perhaps you should study the case of the 'Yorkshire Ripper'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024