Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just look at this horse crap 22:54 - Oct 7 with 2887 viewsbaxterbasics

I honestly thought it was a parody account.

Please can these idiots just be hosed off the bridge?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Just look at this horse crap on 23:16 - Oct 7 with 2447 viewswkj

Was excited for a minute as I thought this was a gardening post

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just look at this horse crap on 23:30 - Oct 7 with 2424 viewsSpruceMoose

You're so edgy, Baxter.

Nailed on that back in the day you'd have been moaning about the inconvenience that those pesky women were causing while they were protesting about not having vote.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 23:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just look at this horse crap on 23:47 - Oct 7 with 2393 viewsfactual_blue

Just look at this horse crap on 23:16 - Oct 7 by wkj

Was excited for a minute as I thought this was a gardening post

I regularly drive past a house offering 'Ruby's Poo' free to anybody who wants it (please return the empty sacks).

I still don't know if Ruby is a horse, or a small child with a prodigious bowel output.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just look at this horse crap on 00:57 - Oct 8 with 2326 viewsbaxterbasics

I’m sure a bunch of yoghurt knitting vegans practicing yoga whilst blocking traffic is really what it takes to win over the masses.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Just look at this horse crap on 01:00 - Oct 8 with 2328 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Not sure why you got a load of downvotes.

The idea that a group of people are going on hunger-strike so publicly appeal on twitter for food is quite ridiculous.

Plus, they’ve blocked access to a hospital. Disgusting.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just look at this horse crap on 01:40 - Oct 8 with 2287 viewsSpruceMoose

Just look at this horse crap on 01:00 - Oct 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Not sure why you got a load of downvotes.

The idea that a group of people are going on hunger-strike so publicly appeal on twitter for food is quite ridiculous.

Plus, they’ve blocked access to a hospital. Disgusting.

Expected response from Benters Jr.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 1:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just look at this horse crap on 06:53 - Oct 8 with 2155 viewsFtnfwest

Unfair. The futures in good hands with people who can remember their yoga mats for an overnight stay. Anyone can forget little things like food and protection. Btw can you organise to clear up after them as well?
Just look at this horse crap on 07:12 - Oct 8 with 2122 viewsDubtractor

People who voted brexit: The disruption and financial repercussions of no deal Brexit are fine and I am calm about the situation.

Also people who voted brexit: these young people causing minor disruption by protesting about how we are destroying the planet are a disgrace and should be dealt with. They make me really angry.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Just look at this horse crap on 07:19 - Oct 8 with 2101 viewsfooters

Just look at this horse crap on 07:12 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor

People who voted brexit: The disruption and financial repercussions of no deal Brexit are fine and I am calm about the situation.

Also people who voted brexit: these young people causing minor disruption by protesting about how we are destroying the planet are a disgrace and should be dealt with. They make me really angry.

Oh well, unlike the ER peeps, the angry gammons are too lazy to actually do anything besides posting on social media.

Oh but did you watch Blue Planet? Someone really must do something! But not those people, no, someone else, sometime soon.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just look at this horse crap on 07:26 - Oct 8 with 2067 viewsGaryCooper

Just look at this horse crap on 07:19 - Oct 8 by footers

Oh well, unlike the ER peeps, the angry gammons are too lazy to actually do anything besides posting on social media.

Oh but did you watch Blue Planet? Someone really must do something! But not those people, no, someone else, sometime soon.

What should be done about the main cause of CO2 over population?
Just look at this horse crap on 07:26 - Oct 8 with 2068 viewsDubtractor

Just look at this horse crap on 07:19 - Oct 8 by footers

Blue planet was almost a year a go. They have moved on now and the climate/planet doesn't matter again.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just look at this horse crap on 07:33 - Oct 8 with 2049 viewsGaryCooper

Just look at this horse crap on 07:26 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor

Blue planet was almost a year a go. They have moved on now and the climate/planet doesn't matter again.

Rationing flights to one return flight per year, per person, maximum of two children per couple, these should be implemented.
Just look at this horse crap on 07:37 - Oct 8 with 2025 viewsartsbossbeard

Just look at this horse crap on 07:33 - Oct 8 by GaryCooper

Rationing flights to one return flight per year, per person, maximum of two children per couple, these should be implemented.

Those two weeks in the sun next summer just got a whole lot more expensive.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just look at this horse crap on 07:45 - Oct 8 with 1995 viewsGaryCooper

Just look at this horse crap on 07:37 - Oct 8 by artsbossbeard

Those two weeks in the sun next summer just got a whole lot more expensive.

Drastic measures for drastic situations, battery cars is a scratch on the surface, aviation is a huge polluter, it really has to be reigned in.
Just look at this horse crap on 08:17 - Oct 8 with 1903 viewsBackToRussia

I think we should hose you, actually. Waste of space aren't you?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Just look at this horse crap on 08:22 - Oct 8 with 1882 viewsChurchman

Just look at this horse crap on 23:30 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

You're so edgy, Baxter.

Nailed on that back in the day you'd have been moaning about the inconvenience that those pesky women were causing while they were protesting about not having vote.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 23:37]

I am sorry, I cannot see the connection between the fight for universal suffrage in this country and these people. The UK is one small country on a big planet and it’s drive to change to help stem climate change is better than most advanced or developing countries.

The right to protest is part of democracy, but in my opinion stopping people earning a living, destroying things and making ordinary innocent people’s lives difficult is for me wrong. Where does it end? Killing people for the ‘greater good’? I think my favourite last time round was that idiot celeb (Emma Thompson?) who flew across the world to join the protest. You couldn’t make it up.
Just look at this horse crap on 08:27 - Oct 8 with 1856 viewsBackToRussia

Just look at this horse crap on 08:22 - Oct 8 by Churchman

I am sorry, I cannot see the connection between the fight for universal suffrage in this country and these people. The UK is one small country on a big planet and it’s drive to change to help stem climate change is better than most advanced or developing countries.

The right to protest is part of democracy, but in my opinion stopping people earning a living, destroying things and making ordinary innocent people’s lives difficult is for me wrong. Where does it end? Killing people for the ‘greater good’? I think my favourite last time round was that idiot celeb (Emma Thompson?) who flew across the world to join the protest. You couldn’t make it up.

It's a non violent protest group.

We're also the 6th largest economy in the world so get your head out of the sand.

There will be no living to earn if what XR want isn't achieved.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Just look at this horse crap on 08:32 - Oct 8 with 1838 viewsDanTheMan

Just look at this horse crap on 08:22 - Oct 8 by Churchman

The problem is that people have tried the protesting that doesn't affect anyone. Nobody cared.

They've also tried warning people over decades. Nobody cared.

They tried the political route. Nobody cared.

So now we're on to slightly more radical non-violent action. I doubt it's going to change anything. All going to be too little, too late. Only have to see our Prime Ministers reaction to the protests to see that.

Just need more growth, constant unsustainable growth.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Just look at this horse crap on 08:47 - Oct 8 with 1791 viewsDarth_Koont

Just look at this horse crap on 08:32 - Oct 8 by DanTheMan

The problem is that people have tried the protesting that doesn't affect anyone. Nobody cared.

So now we're on to slightly more radical non-violent action. I doubt it's going to change anything. All going to be too little, too late. Only have to see our Prime Ministers reaction to the protests to see that.

Well said. Coupled with the school strikes and how much Thunberg is in the news, I'm finding it all quite inspiring and hopeful.

There's no doubt (scientific or moral) that this is another valid civil rights movement that is aimed at making the world a better place. And we can embrace it or reject it just like the racists, aristocrats, misogynists and religious nutjobs rejected other civil rights in the past.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just look at this horse crap on 08:49 - Oct 8 with 1787 viewsChurchman

Just look at this horse crap on 08:27 - Oct 8 by BackToRussia

It's a non violent protest group.

We're also the 6th largest economy in the world so get your head out of the sand.

There will be no living to earn if what XR want isn't achieved.

By all means correct me if I’m wrong, but carbon emissions does not directly correlate with the size of the economy. Iran, Russia, Canada, South Korea for example, have a bigger problem than the UK. UK emissions are 5% that of China and considerably less than the likes of India and the US.

If you feel that stopping innocent people going about their daily business and diverting sorely stretched police resource from dealing with crime is ok, fine.
Just look at this horse crap on 08:53 - Oct 8 with 1771 viewsGaryCooper

Just look at this horse crap on 08:32 - Oct 8 by DanTheMan

Consumer led growth, buying cheap stuff from China, China the country that leads pollution by some margin, the UK is doing pretty well in comparison.

The airline industry does require decimating, car miles need to be rationed, families require limiting in numbers, who will take these actions?
Just look at this horse crap on 08:53 - Oct 8 with 1771 viewsBackToRussia

Just look at this horse crap on 08:49 - Oct 8 by Churchman

By all means correct me if I’m wrong, but carbon emissions does not directly correlate with the size of the economy. Iran, Russia, Canada, South Korea for example, have a bigger problem than the UK. UK emissions are 5% that of China and considerably less than the likes of India and the US.

If you feel that stopping innocent people going about their daily business and diverting sorely stretched police resource from dealing with crime is ok, fine.

Because I'm sure Boris is putting a lot of pressure on the govts of above states to reduce emissions isn't he.

Actually, I'd like to hear what YOU think should be done, given that we maybe have as little as a decade to globally rectify things.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Just look at this horse crap on 08:58 - Oct 8 with 1746 viewsDarth_Koont

Just look at this horse crap on 08:49 - Oct 8 by Churchman

It's a question of priorities. And I think the future of the planet and humans is a little more important.

Necessary change creates some necessary upheaval.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just look at this horse crap on 09:12 - Oct 8 with 1698 viewsHerbivore

Just look at this horse crap on 07:12 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor

It's almost like they're just sh!t human beings.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just look at this horse crap on 09:17 - Oct 8 with 1681 viewswkj

One reason we should all look at peaceful protest as a good thing, we don't want to become a repressed nation like China. Pure and simple.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024