Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point 09:35 - Oct 8 with 953 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

We have a British PM who is an absolute buffoon, whose past who know all about and an America President who is an absolute clown, whose past we all know about.

Do you reckon that in 10 or 20 years it'll be back to having the likes of Major and Bush or Thatcher or Obama, people who, whether you like them or not, were intelligent, competent and articulate and we'd look at today with much embarrassment, or do you reckon we will have just got ourselves into a state where James Cordon is running America and we have Katie Hopkins as PM and things have just got worse!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 09:36 - Oct 8 with 946 viewswkj

You're assuming that history will be written with someone who shares your own opinions and views.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:24 - Oct 8 with 894 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 09:36 - Oct 8 by wkj

You're assuming that history will be written with someone who shares your own opinions and views.

Does it matter?

It'll either be written by someone sane who sees this is a blip before the world regained it's mind, or by some complete moron who thinks having mavericks in charge who want to send foreigners 'back' and say what they thinks, was the start of the marvellous new world.

From either perspective it was a crucial point in time.

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:29 - Oct 8 with 885 viewsflimflam

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:24 - Oct 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Does it matter?

It'll either be written by someone sane who sees this is a blip before the world regained it's mind, or by some complete moron who thinks having mavericks in charge who want to send foreigners 'back' and say what they thinks, was the start of the marvellous new world.

Are you speaking for everyone. A lot of people are onside with both BJ and Trumpy Wumpy.

Most probably enough for them both to get re-elected.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:35 - Oct 8 with 878 viewswkj

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:24 - Oct 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Does it matter?

It does matter, even though I might share a common view with you, you can't discount the fact that there are a significant number of people who won't see it the same way as you, and their account of history could be wildly different.

Crybaby

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:45 - Oct 8 with 852 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:35 - Oct 8 by wkj

It does matter, even though I might share a common view with you, you can't discount the fact that there are a significant number of people who won't see it the same way as you, and their account of history could be wildly different.

But whatever your view it's still a crucial point in time. Either the time when the world lost it's mind or the world started to get it right.

The start of World War I. Whether you thought it was absolutely terrible and Hitler had to be stopped, or whether you were in the Nazi party and believed in what he was doing, it was still a massive moment.

Not suggesting Trump and Johnson are anywhere near that magnitude as an event obviously. Just saying however you view them, the movement from a competent speaking PM's / Presidents who are well educated, who speak clearly and intelligently to two mavericks who do and say what they please, is a massive moment in history regardless of what happens next - whether it becomes the new normal or whether it is quickly realised as a huge error.

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 11:14 - Oct 8 with 810 viewswkj

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:45 - Oct 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

But whatever your view it's still a crucial point in time. Either the time when the world lost it's mind or the world started to get it right.

The start of World War I. Whether you thought it was absolutely terrible and Hitler had to be stopped, or whether you were in the Nazi party and believed in what he was doing, it was still a massive moment.

Not suggesting Trump and Johnson are anywhere near that magnitude as an event obviously. Just saying however you view them, the movement from a competent speaking PM's / Presidents who are well educated, who speak clearly and intelligently to two mavericks who do and say what they please, is a massive moment in history regardless of what happens next - whether it becomes the new normal or whether it is quickly realised as a huge error.

Any point in the now is a crucial point of time because the past and the future do not physically exist. The path to the future for everyone is shaped in the present, and by that token, every point in time is crucial.

However, you can't say "whatever your view is" without discarding everything you said in your OP beyond the title. Whether you like it or not, the way you constructed this post is symptomatic of tribalism fever.

Crybaby

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 12:23 - Oct 8 with 774 viewsitfc_bucks

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:29 - Oct 8 by flimflam

Are you speaking for everyone. A lot of people are onside with both BJ and Trumpy Wumpy.

Most probably enough for them both to get re-elected.

That doesn't preclude them being buffoons and charlatans.
I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 12:31 - Oct 8 with 756 viewsSuperblue95

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 10:45 - Oct 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

“The start of World War I. Whether you thought it was absolutely terrible and Hitler had to be stopped, or whether you were in the Nazi party and believed in what he was doing, it was still a massive moment”

You should have paid more attention in history class

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 12:33 - Oct 8 with 751 viewswkj

I reckon history will see this point in time as a crucial point on 12:31 - Oct 8 by Superblue95

“The start of World War I. Whether you thought it was absolutely terrible and Hitler had to be stopped, or whether you were in the Nazi party and believed in what he was doing, it was still a massive moment”

You should have paid more attention in history class

I don't think that was a crucial point in his history lessons I must admit.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024