Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting read. 14:34 - Oct 8 with 1434 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3623934/ex-ira-killer-says-jeremy-corbyns-solidari

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Interesting read. on 14:36 - Oct 8 with 1409 viewsDyland

Every single thing in that URL screams don't open.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Interesting read. on 14:38 - Oct 8 with 1386 viewsSikamikanico

Interesting read. on 14:36 - Oct 8 by Dyland

I was ok with it up to " https://www."
Interesting read. on 14:40 - Oct 8 with 1377 viewshampstead_blue

Interesting read. on 14:36 - Oct 8 by Dyland

it's not a booby trap

An article about the beloved JC and his sidekick. A former IRA man tells how they (in his opinion) gave such strong support for the provos they felt they should, could, and possibly did extend the troubles.

An interesting take from a source inside the IRA.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Interesting read. on 14:41 - Oct 8 with 1368 viewsBackToRussia

Nice grainy avatar, dimwit.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Interesting read. on 14:50 - Oct 8 with 1364 viewsGuthrum

Is he really claiming that the IRA's 30-year terrorist campaign was sustained by the support of two obscure Labour activists, one of whom did not enter the Commons until 1997?

Yes, Corbyn was a sympathiser, but to blame the whole thing on him is over-egging the pudding.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Interesting read. on 14:56 - Oct 8 with 1343 viewshampstead_blue

Interesting read. on 14:50 - Oct 8 by Guthrum

Is he really claiming that the IRA's 30-year terrorist campaign was sustained by the support of two obscure Labour activists, one of whom did not enter the Commons until 1997?

Yes, Corbyn was a sympathiser, but to blame the whole thing on him is over-egging the pudding.

A fair point.

I think you could probably dilute the core 'screaming' point somewhat but it still does show that his support could well have made a real difference.

precisely this (n/t) on 15:02 - Oct 8 with 1304 viewsDyland

Interesting read. on 14:38 - Oct 8 by Sikamikanico

I was ok with it up to " https://www."

Interesting read. on 15:03 - Oct 8 with 1302 viewsDyland

Interesting read. on 14:40 - Oct 8 by hampstead_blue

it's not a booby trap

An article about the beloved JC and his sidekick. A former IRA man tells how they (in his opinion) gave such strong support for the provos they felt they should, could, and possibly did extend the troubles.

An interesting take from a source inside the IRA.

It's in The Sun ffs.

Jesus wept.

Stick to football.

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting read. on 15:04 - Oct 8 with 1300 viewsfooters

"Former Irish Prime Minister Garret FitzGerald described O'Callaghan as one of the Irish Government's most important spies operating within the Provisional IRA during the late 20th century's The Troubles."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Interesting read. on 15:58 - Oct 8 with 1226 viewsDarth_Koont

Interesting read. on 14:56 - Oct 8 by hampstead_blue

A fair point.

I think you could probably dilute the core 'screaming' point somewhat but it still does show that his support could well have made a real difference.

So his political support and dialogue made a difference to Republicans who wanted to prolong the conflict but, as we're repeatedly told by the Corbyn smearers, definitely didn't make a difference to other Republicans and UK politicians who sat down to negotiate peace?

That's convenient. Illogical but convenient.

Pronouns: He/Him

Interesting read. on 15:59 - Oct 8 with 1219 viewschicoazul

Don't buy use or click on the Sun.

#JFT96

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Interesting read. on 16:07 - Oct 8 with 1205 viewsitfcjoe

I though it always said that he was a total irrelevance for the peace process when people claimed he tried to help/hinder it?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interesting read. on 16:07 - Oct 8 with 1201 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting read. on 14:50 - Oct 8 by Guthrum

This

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Interesting read. on 16:42 - Oct 8 with 1146 viewsconnorscontract

Personally I would think the whole "RUC in cahoots with loyalist paramilitaries who targeted children and people with learning disabilities for sadistic, ritualistic murders" probably had a bit more to do with it.
Interesting read. on 17:08 - Oct 8 with 1092 viewsmrshallisfit

Well done. You continue to have your finger right on the pulse of everything that is wrong with our country at the moment.
Give
Yourself
A
Biscuit
And
A
Slow
Handclap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024