Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Ross has been fired by Sunderland 15:06 - Oct 8 with 11495 viewsRadlett_blue

Only 4pts off automatic promotion with a game in hand.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jack Ross has been fired by Sunderland on 17:52 - Oct 12 with 472 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Whether you look at it as 4 points off automatic with a game in hand, outside the play-offs without a game in hand or 8 points off the top without a game in hand, he has had last season as well as this one and was drawing too many games with negative tactics. Sunderland with their financial clout should be getting promoted from this league not struggling to possibly do so.

I expect a new manager will get them in touching distance of top at the least. However, it will be very funny if Keane goes there and they move further backwards.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Ross has been fired by Sunderland on 19:22 - Oct 12 with 435 viewsTheBoyBlue

Jack Ross has been fired by Sunderland on 16:46 - Oct 9 by agentp

Jack Ross playing good football? Blimey, pretty much everyone in the Stadium of Blight wanted him gone because it was so Sh1t.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 16:48]

Again, the reputation he had at St Mirren was of really entertaining football. I think he may have had the space, time and opportunity to do that here (so long as he didn't do as bad of Hurst which was probably more to do with his man management than style), but I imagine he wouldn't have been that space at Sunderland as the expectation would've been instant success.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024