Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Ratings 22:03 - Oct 8 with 547 viewsCanadianBlue

Warning: could only see the iFollow feed, so probably missed a few things thanks to the cameraman.

Will Norris - 6/10 - Didn't really have anything to do so nothing to really rate on. Solid enough, happy he's got a clean sheet. Odd pass that was too hard/far for Ipswich to connect on.

Luke Woolfenden - 6.5/10 - Decent performance. Recall one mistake in the first half. I can see where Lambert is coming from with the relaxed attitude *but* it is the EFL cup. Thought he linked well with El Miz and Huws with his passes.

Toto Nsiala - 6.5/10 - First half mistake like with Woolf. Solid defending, nothing too fancy. I recall the odd misplaced pass to midfield/Kenlock but nothing too dangerous. Seemed like a quiet captain on the feed but the warning applies here.

James Wilson - 6.5/10 - Thought he expanded his game a little bit more outside of his usual no-nonsense style. A few long balls that were off, a few that we could control. Nothing really else noted.

Janoi Donacien - 6/10 - Moved forward well. Thought his defending was a bit off in places, not sure if just him or the lack of game time recently. "He was alright." is the best I can come up with.

Miles Kenlock - 6.5/10 - Good attacking runs in the Gills half, the odd misplaced pass. Unlucky with his cross to Roberts. Some intelligent defending. Think he's getting better with the game time in a less skilled environment but not sure he'll be Championship quality.

Idris El Mizouni - 7.5/10 - Thought he did really well in this game. Confident on the ball, decent passes and vision. Might be biased 'cause I love him on FM19 but think he'll be a great player for us in the future. Really good combination with Dobra in the second half. Corners are a bit eh.

Emyr Huws - 8/10 - Controlled the game. Love that he's shooting from outside of the area. Put a great game in for Lambert to consider for the next league game. Forgot how good his passing is.

Danny Rowe - 7.5/10 - Good runs and forward play. His shooting definitely needs work. Really unlucky that Dobra didn't connect to his cross. Think he's a good backup/sub for us in the league. Workrate is a really benefit.

Will Keane - 6/10 - Looks like he's trying to be a targetman but doesn't win balls often. Happy he got his first goal. He's a different option to what we have but think his first touch/heading is awful. Didn't combine too well with Dobra's style of play.

Jordan Roberts - 5.5/10 - Not sure what was up with him. Unnecessary fouls, just seemed angry. Good poachers goal but the rest of his play was eh.

Gwion Edwards - 6.5/10 - Not much to do defensively or that I noticed. Attacking play was decent, good combination with Dobra and El Miz.

Armando Dobra - 7/10 - As Ambrose says "you love to watch him play". First touch and dribbling is amazing. Won things that he had no right to. A bit concerned that Tottenham was watching the game. He's a talent and a half. Just feel he needs to break the goal barrier and he'll be insane to play against.

Thomas Hughes - 5.5/10 - Did decently enough. Seems he was playing DM. A few good passes and linkup with his Academy teammates. Well done to the lad for getting his debut.

Fans - 9/10 - Quiet on the feed in the first half, loud on the second. Kudos to those that attended!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024